Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend Recap


If I could sum the weekend up in one word it would be ...MASON.

Typical.  I swear Jamie thinks that I only come home to see him and that's not true.  I mean, it's a HUGE part of it because I just love him so much but I love spending time with the rest of the family too of course ;). Sure, the only pictures I got of anyone else this weekend were ones with Mason in them but whatever, get over it..he's adorbs.
Randoms through the weekend.  He loves Hats, Easter Eggs and his Grandpa, that's for sure!

Easter Egg Hunt at Uncle Chuck's!

Memaw got Mason a Ball for Easter!
he loved his new Tube of Carmex better...silly boy.

I think we have another boy in the family that will have an obsession with hats..
If he's anything like Uncle Coleman, that is.
We spent a lot of time hanging out, shopping, playing with Mason and visiting with Family.  At least, that's what I did.  Coleman ended up doing a lot of chores with Dad [ick] ..but he gave him some money for helping so whatev, I don't feel bad for him.  But don't worry, I didn't get out of all of it. I still woke up on Saturday morning to Dad saying, "THE CATTLE ARE OUT" which turned into a jog to round them up and get them back into pasture and then checking the electrical fence. ugh. 7:30 am? fml.  What does dad do when we aren't around? haha. 


But it did bring back some funny memories. I sometimes have to laugh that I was raised on our little farm.  To think about all of the things that I did back then?  HA! People I know now wouldn't even believe it. All in all, I'm glad I was raised the way that I was and got to do all of the things that I did. My parents raised us to be pretty tough, I think.  I just don't know what happened after I moved away..I'm kind of a wimp these days :/ I don't like getting dirty and I prefer sleeping in my comfy bed.  Sue me. 
meh. Oh well.  People change.  Things change.


...Which seems to be a reoccurring theme this week. wah!

No comments: