-that I want it to be nice and hot outside because that's when all the sluts come out and you know what that means? Drama. I kind of look forward to summer mostly for that reason. haha. And getting tan and stuff, of course.
...
-that Instagram totally doesn't help with my whole issue of thinking that certain celebrities are my real friends?... like, at all.
....
-that I have an obsession with buying music on iTunes? If I get a gift card, I can spend it in no time. Once I start going, I can't seem to stop myself. I mean, you put in a password and then the song magically appears on your celly cell? um. Fantastic.
-that Instagram totally doesn't help with my whole issue of thinking that certain celebrities are my real friends?... like, at all.
....
-that I have an obsession with buying music on iTunes? If I get a gift card, I can spend it in no time. Once I start going, I can't seem to stop myself. I mean, you put in a password and then the song magically appears on your celly cell? um. Fantastic.
....
-I've been having this reoccurring dream over the last couple of weeks that I know isn't real, and would never be real in a million years, but part of me wants to just address the situation from the dream in real life even though I know it's a REALLY bad idea and wouldn't make any sense?
...
-that there are some things that I still can't say out loud and I don't even know why? I mean, I am who I am and I'm not faking or deceiving anyone about it or whatever but I think there are people who would be shocked about certain things... meh. Someday.
....
-to want things for people you love to go a different way than what they want or the way they are heading because you think that your way would make them ultimately happier?
...
-to want to tell someone really close to you that they need to "back off" in certain situations because you might be on the verge of getting annoyed?
...
-that one of my friends posted this on Pinterest the other day and I couldn't stop laughing and shaking my head because I could sometimes relate to it?
haha...Horrible, I know. Thanks, Laura! haha.
-that I'm so glad that some people can't read my mind because I don't always think the nicest things about certain people. Shocking, I know.
-That as of right now I could be perfectly happy and content just being an aunt. I'm obsessed with this little boy. Can you believe Mason is going to be one in a couple of months? geezz
haha. don't mind the fact that I was shaking my head at him.. he was being silly with his fake laugh. All I have to say is Jamie and James better have a girl next because I have a feeling that Mason will always be my favorite little dude. Sorry to Coleman's future children! haha. ok, ok, ok, ok..that sounded bad. I'm totally just kidding. I just love him.
Oh well.. Can't help being me!
Whatever it is...just be you. Even if the "you" is a little out of norm. I mean, what's normal anyways?! haha.
-that there are some things that I still can't say out loud and I don't even know why? I mean, I am who I am and I'm not faking or deceiving anyone about it or whatever but I think there are people who would be shocked about certain things... meh. Someday.
....
-to want things for people you love to go a different way than what they want or the way they are heading because you think that your way would make them ultimately happier?
...
-to want to tell someone really close to you that they need to "back off" in certain situations because you might be on the verge of getting annoyed?
...
-that one of my friends posted this on Pinterest the other day and I couldn't stop laughing and shaking my head because I could sometimes relate to it?
haha...Horrible, I know. Thanks, Laura! haha.
-that I'm so glad that some people can't read my mind because I don't always think the nicest things about certain people. Shocking, I know.
-That as of right now I could be perfectly happy and content just being an aunt. I'm obsessed with this little boy. Can you believe Mason is going to be one in a couple of months? geezz
Oh well.. Can't help being me!
Whatever it is...just be you. Even if the "you" is a little out of norm. I mean, what's normal anyways?! haha.


2 comments:
Ok I have the same problem with Instagram... Like if I like something or comment on it, they might actually acknowledge it? HA! Love you, thanks for everything you do, pretty much AMAZING!
First, that pin is just hilarious and awesome. Seriously. So glad you love it. I feel at times I have that problem but we can't help it. We are awesome. Second, Mason is adorable. I love that you can see him over FaceTime. Technology is the best. Third, someone needs to tell Zac to get an instagram so I can feel like we are real friends. I need that in my life.
Post a Comment