Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dash of dramatic.


I know I’ve been talking a lot about living alone recently but that’s only because it’s super new to me again, so sorry….I’m also sorry that I have this weird thing for scary movies and that they were playing this 2007 “Halloween” movie last night and, realizing that it wasn’t the typical “Michael Myers” version, I watched about 10 minutes of it and saw some guy getting hit with a bat repeatedly by a kid in a weirdo clown mask until he died RIGHT in the middle of his own kitchen.   Nightmare. I finally turned the TV completely off; I have to do that a lot these days.  I mean, the other day I came home and my bed was completely moved. No joke.  I think it's because Liz and Vicky were on it before we left but I honestly don't know.  Of course, my friend Brad did nothing to reassure me that everything was fine.  Instead, he insisted that I check the closet and behind the shower curtain.  What is your problem, man?!  Oh, and did I mention that just this weekend, Nieko said one of my fears out loud when he said that no one would know that I died if I did because I live alone.  WTH?! Are you people really my friends?? smh.

haha kidding.

On a brighter note, though, I have been doing a REALLY good job of keeping myself busy.  This girl has been walking/jogging everyday.  Of course by everyday I mean, the last 6 days (not quite a habit yet) and I even busted out the old Cardio Party DVD yesterday.  Classic.  I think it's funny that one little thing can happen in your life (or a few) and you decide that you want to get your crap together and your view of certain things just shift.  It's weird right?  I mean, I do this often but right now, I'm feeling like I'm actually on the right track for a little while and I feel good.  I don't think it was Coleman leaving either, I guess it's just a mix of things. I've even been feeling all sorts of funny.  Kind of like a girl even. haha. WHAT THE WHAT?! Maybe I'm still on a "Lucky One" hangover?  meh. possibly.

But I'm drinking more (water if that's even possible) and eating less (because I hate cooking for myself and I have this weird complex about eating out or even picking up anything by myself which I'm not complaining about) so that's been nice and the being semi-active thing again has been making me have so much more energy.  We'll see how long I can keep it up. I have to do something besides tanning to keep my spirits up; I think that's the best way to do it without going on drugs or taking up drinking or something. [haha.  Don't worry mom :)]

So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm feeling REALLY good today.  But...I know It's only Tuesday.  Ask me how I feel tomorrow or Friday even about the "be better" journey.  Can I get a "WHAT, WHAT fist pump" from those of you who hear me on that one??


Oh, and can we please take a little poll of what people think my middle name would be if it wasn't Snooki's real life name?

10 votes for Drama?  yeah. I figured that's what you were thinking.  I think it's official, really. Even my married man co-worker called me for advice on some Drama he was having with his future neighbor and their contractor.  Jesh.  Who do these people think I am? haha Oh yeah, "really good with people with a dash of passion for drama?" yeah...that's me.



No comments: