Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Super Hero Party and a great Saturday!

I love throwing birthday parties. I might be a little OCD about it and I might hate the "playing hostess" part sometimes but I do love putting on a great party where people can just come and have fun! This weekend we decided we would throw a little super hero party for Liz's birthday. I know what you're Thinking... Little?! Yeah. Not little.

We made comic signs...


Hung Balloons from the ceiling..


Made a cute little area for the food...


Made the most bomb cake... 


and masks...


but really, look at that cake! 



Overall, it was a great party!  Sure, there were some interesting moments but it wouldn't be my life without some interesting/even a little awkward for me moments.  I just have to say that I love my friends and how..uh... comfortable we are with each other.

There could be multiple reasons why I was feeling a little sick this morning but let's just hope it was that  dare I had to do and not something else.  Thank goodness I was able to have my vain/lazy Saturday complete with a pedicure,  shopping, tanning (and turning into a lobster), taking a super long nap, lounging, pizza with ariana and watching movies with the girls (little cry sesh was needed.  I'm convinced crying is good for the soul..)  It was just a really great day!   

I've decided this weekend that I will never be a lot of things and I'm OK with that.. but right now, I'm great with being Jenn...complete with the craziness, inappropriate comments, a little OCD, and a big heart. I really do care so much about my family and the people around me and I want them to be happy.  I just want them to make good decisions so that might be why it seems like I talk so much "trash."  I really do just care.  I am just so thankful to be surrounded by such great, smart, attractive and inspiring people!  It really is a good day to be alive :)

No comments: