"I don't think I want to live in a world where people don't know what TGIF was."
-Jamie
This, of course, was from the conversation I had with my sister before I wrote yesterday's blog. She was so disgusted and sad for the people who didn't get to experience it. I guess that's how much we really loved it. But, again... they're younger. We can't blame them, can we?
"I save the puffs for last. They taste the best."
-Amanda in reference to the way she eats popcorn
I've heard of a lot of strange things that people do while eating food. Like, eating the crust of their sandwich first, but this one is totally one of the strangest I've heard/seen. We couldn't stop laughing when we saw her taking one piece of popcorn at a time and nibbling off the pokey-outey pieces and leaving the..bahahahah...PUFFS. She claims that they taste better, which, I don't see how that is possible at all but I will just take her word on it I suppose.
"What do we do if we don't want some of the pizza you guys bring by?" -Alex to waitress.
"Just say 'No [B]' I don't want your pizza." -Waitress at Brick Oven
Super professional right? She quickly became our favorite waitress. Who says the B word at a family restaurant? haha. oh yeah... right.
"Oooo she's an Accountant?" -Alex
"yeah! are you an accountant too?!"-Melissa
"No. But I want to be a stay at home dad." -Alex
Leave it to Alex! Of course it was meant mostly as a joke but you know he still meant it. haha. so funny.
"Shouldn't this be the other way around?"
-Liz commenting on her doing stuff for Victoria.
HAHA. Pretty sure this was her cracking a joke about slavery. Again, we aren't racist and we wouldn't support slavery of any kind. We just like to "POKE" fun of Vicky sometimes. We love her and honestly would do anything for her. Not just because she's our dark-skinned friend. "Green Cards, anyone?" [sorry... still an on-going joke from a few weeks ago].
"That's it--We're taking you to Walmart."
-Nieko
Did we go to Walmart at 2 am just so Cole and Sam could go number 2? Yeah. we did. Nieko made them while we hid from them in the middle of the bird feeder/sprinkler isle. They took pictures, it got weird, I don't remember getting into bet that night...The end. HA.
"I'm like Herpes... I'm never going away."
-Renee, Mob Wives
Any threat that has to do with an STD is scary but it's even scarier when it's coming from Renee or any of the other Mob Wives; They mean bidness. I would never mess with Renee. The woman is seriously the craziest out of any of the "wives" shows I watch. enough said.
"WAH. the Chocolate is melted.." me
"Sorry...I have the giggles. IT'S SO HOT IN HERE!!! I think I had a real hot flash..."
-Alex waking up sweaty after our naps on the couch
He was really super hot. Then there is me who slept like a baby with a down comforter and woke up to eat the melted chocolate and didn't think twice about opening a window for him. Sorry, Alex...haha. Bad host?!
"What is she on?"
-David? haha
Who knows. I was tired, had an energy drink.. You know... whatev. Plus, i'm a little nuts like, all the time. That's just me in real life. Maybe I should work on that?
"Just for the record, I told you within seconds of knowing. I think what I did was really brave."
-Nick
This episode was all about secrets. I loved how Nick said that his back becomes a "slip-n-slide" when he's told a secret because he just can't keep it in. Haha. Ever felt that way? Not the sweaty back thing but having a secret and wanting to share it with at least one person because knowing something THAT huge is too hard to keep to yourself? haha. I feel ya, Nick. I feel ya.
"I need someone to vent to and my mom's not here and doesn't have service and you're the next best thing."
-Easton
oh presh! but really... I'm pretty sure he had my name in his phone as 'Madre' for quite a while. haha.
"WHAT? Where was I?! ..Oh yeah, outside by myself talking to people I don't know."
-Nieko
We honestly have the weirdest weekends.
"She had a bit of a crisis. She accidentally ate a cookie because she fell on it and she's devastated."
-Cece, New Girl, in reference to her Model roommate
Really it was a poor excuse to get Jess to leave because Schmidt was hiding in the couch. But I can see someone really saying this. "Accidentally" ate a cookie. haha. I loved her model roommates. so funny.
"SHUTTING DOWWWWWWWWN."
-Vicky
I've realized that we have lots of jokes with our dear Vicky. Even though she said this a couple of weekends ago I still caught myself thinking this on Saturday after I was running on 7 hours of sleep in 2 days and had been shopping all day. I really was "SHUTTING DOWWWWWWWN," Vicky style.
No comments:
Post a Comment