Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Wednesday! I've decided we're a little inappropriate 96% of the time.

"I feel like I've been walking through a spook alley for the last 30 minutes..."
-Todd, Coworker in reference to Skrillex
He was giving me crap for not knowing some 80's band.  Puhlease.  How old does he think I am, really!? This, of course, made us go into a long discussion about being hip and music in general.  I made him listen to Skrillex and some others..haha.  But really, he eventually said that he kind of liked it.  He just couldn't listen to it while doing complex spreadsheets at work.  Oh Todd!

"Black and Yellow"
-Wiz Khalifa/Nieko/Brad/Me/Easton/uhhh and anyone who wants to make fun....
These lyrics will never be the same for some people...some, more than others!

"They have a Rhinosaur!?!?"
-Vicky
This "Vicky Moments" have quickly become some of my highlights every week.  I think the best part of the whole thing, aside from her basically calling a rhinoceros a dinosaur, was that she really read "Rhinoceros" as "Rhinosaur."  hahaha. But on the real, that Rhino looked dead.  Borrrrrrring.

"Oh look! You can touch his tits!" -Liz in reference to the Gorilla statue at the Zoo.
"They're like Dwayne Johnson's..." -Vicky
Three things about this.  1.) I really did want to touch the ape's nipple and I was freaked about about the human-like features. 2.) Liz said 'tits' and didn't think twice? What the what?!? and 3.) Dwayne Johnson?! that big, huh?! bahahahaha

"That girl can dance..."
-Brad
Yeahhhhh... totally not a girl. But in Brad's defense he totally looked like a chick from behind with his shorty jean shorts, his blond hair that I envied a little, and those "moves"?  hahahaha. It's OK Brad.  You thought he was hot....whatevs!

"I really can't take all this segregation."
-Topher
Topher really hasn't been around all of us for the last year so he doesn't really understand the dynamic of the group and the people who really "click." He couldn't take the segregation and he was awkwardly drawing attention to it over and over again!

"He's hot, I'll do anything."
-Amanda direct quoting me multiple times this last week.
Who is Zac Efron, for the win? haha. I don't remember what I was referring to in this comment but I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to sound dirty but whatever.  He is good looking!


"Where's my friend, Jenn?"
-Easton (said in this tone that I can replay perfectly in my mind)
I honestly love when he answers the phone like this because if it doesn't sound like it's me then he automatically says this.  Yeah..We're pals.  We like to chat!

"For a minute there, I though you were on Ecstasy."
-Brad
Listen people...for the last time...I'm NOT some big old druggie :) You guys are the one's trippin'.

"If you died, no one would know you were dead because you live alone."
-Nieko
He was serious and it was a little rude. I had to think about it for a minute but thank goodness Coleman knows most of the people that I know so he will at least have some phone numbers of people who could come and check on me if I didn't answer my phone or something.  But I think my irrational brain decided that it would probably be a good 24 hours before my family really freaked out... sad.  That's it--I'm finally going to get that extra key to my apartment this weekend and put it somewhere that a few people will know JUST in case... haha.  

"I want to go run outside but I really don't want to put pants on." -me
"Then don't." -mom
"I have to wear pants outside, mom!" -me
"...meh..." -mom
What motherly advice...telling me that I can run around outside without pants on. smh. I'm not Gaga, mom.  My neighbors aren't the classiest people but I don't think even they would appreciate me running around outside without pants.

"I'll totally push your wheelchair out of the hospital and everything!"
-Brad in support of me getting a boob job someday if I wanted.
.....I have really good friends, don't I? Of course the nice gesture was preceded with a "not so hidden agenda." haha.

"OHH, so you're running on gas...?"
-Vicky
What she really meant to say was "running on fumes" but honestly, if Amanda and I didn't correct her, she would have gone on with life thinking that what she said it right. I don't know what your corolla runs on, Vicky, but our cars always run on gas... HA!

"If you guys saw that movie you would probably do more than hit Liz the entire time.."
-Willy
Haha. Just because three super hot guys are in a Stripper movie about Channing Tatum's life doesn't mean that we will go see it.  OK...so it's Rated R and maybe that's the only reason why we won't be going but you're right--I was hitting Liz just during the preview. Yikes :)

I wish I could add some others from this week without 1.) offending anyone, 2.) revealing secrets, or 3.) making anyone feel uncomfortable... but unfortunately, I can not.  But most of you've lived it so no sense in saying it again right now :) 

BUT if this week was a game show like the "Price is Right" or an episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," I would have to end this segment with the following line like:

"Be responsible--See a doctor if you have any questions about diseases you may have come in contact with. Visit www.avert.org/std for more help. The best way to not, is to...Not. "

haha! KIDDING.

Peace and Blessings, yo.

No comments: