2.) I've decided that I don't mean to but I always end of talking to the most interesting people. And by that I mean people who look cracked out on drugs, people with weird names, people who are just plain weird.. that kind of interesting. And I love talking to them. Like I've said before...what would life be like without a little diversity and reminders that you are actually normal?! Boring--That's what.
3.) Boys are weird. I probably only know a few girls would who take pictures of each other while going #2 in a public restroom and they are gross. And really? No one wants that kind of pic sent to them via text while in the same store at 2 in the morning. no thank you...SAMMMMM :/
4.) Remember Ben Sherman Boy at work?? He is officially married. Weird, ya? Weird.
5.) Being a little sleep deprived this weekend I picked up one of these on Saturday with Nieko. I've been convinced that Rockstars have the best taste in Energy Drinks for a while now. This "Tropical Guava Energy +Juice" confirmed this thought. Sure, we know they are bad for you but this one? Less carbonation and DELISH. Nieko and I ended up splitting it because even he liked it. yum.
6.) Alex came down this weekend it was so good to see him. He always brings the cutest house warming gifts and we always have a good time! We were able to go to the morning session of conference and then shopped at City Creek basically all day. Oh, and we went to brick oven for his birthday dinner and did you know they are trying to do a "pizza buffet" now? Well, we tried it and omg.... oh, all the pizza we ate there!
7.) I LOVE that brother of mine. The last few days I think we've realized that he will be leaving soon so we've been doing more stuff together...and talking more. haha and I really enjoy it. Either that or it's because his ankle is semi-broken so he has to bum around the apartment more. But either way, I don't care--I'll take it :)
8.) So I don't think I've mentioned via the blog that one of the BFF's is getting married in August?! Well Savy B is getting MARRIED!! finally, an official shout out to her. CONGRATS! I've been helping her come up with some wedding ideas recently and not to brag but I'm a natural born planner that's for sure. I can't wait to see it all come together at the end of the summer! I've already taken two days off for the festivities :)
9.) I was talking to my mom on Saturday and she was telling me about how dad babysat Mason by himself for a few hours while Jamie and James had a date night and it was honestly the funniest thing to picture in my mind. Grandpa sure does love that little Mason boy, but BABYSITTING?! hahahahaha. I can just see him talking to him and making all of his weird noises to him and then chasing him all over the house because that little boy can crawl! So. Funny. Anyone who knows my dad's knows would think so too. I just need to get over my irrational fear of pregnancy/labor/parenthood so I can someday have kids for him to babysit! hahaha. j/k. but seriously.
10.) I was trying to get Mason to make his "WHOA" face that he does sometimes and well, he just likes laughing at me. Pretty sure he just thinks I look funny; I don't mind. His smiles are AMAZING.
and just look at his little toothers. omg.
We won't talk about the time yesterday when he facetimed to show uncle Cole he was watching space jam and he saw me and SCREAMED bloody murder.. nope. Because, quite frankly, it was a little rude. haha.
Bonus--if you've been wondering why I don't blog as much lately (because I've had people ask) then chances are that you're just an fbook follower. I post quite often, I've just been trying to limit the times I blow up your fbook feed; You can thank me later.
Bonus--if you've been wondering why I don't blog as much lately (because I've had people ask) then chances are that you're just an fbook follower. I post quite often, I've just been trying to limit the times I blow up your fbook feed; You can thank me later.

No comments:
Post a Comment