1.) Last week I mentioned on my fbook that I found a DJ mix in my car and I seriously reminisced about DJ Pauly D like he was my friend for a few minutes and I missed him. HA!
hahahaha. He's my fave.
It get's worse...
2.) The other day I caught myself calling someone's behavior in their "relationship" disgusting and I'm pretty sure I said it with an jersey accent. Umm, Sammi? [don't worry. I didn't add in the clapping and pointing. At least, I don't think I did]
Last...
3.) Today can go down as my embarrasing moment of the week thus far...I have this wicked scratch on my leg that's kind of deep and my coworker told me I needed to put some medicine on it. I should have just said, "No! That will sting" and moved on with work but that wouldn't be the "Jenn" thing to do. No way. Instead, I lift my leg up [in a shorter dress mind you] and put it on her desk (for dramatic effect) and said..."Um. No. It's not that bad!"
Well, right as those words came out of my mouth, I looked down the isle to my right where all other cubes are and noticed that there were three extrememly good looking younger guys that I've never seen before at FC sitting in the isle working on computers and happened to look over at that exact moment
*insert embarassed emotions, light blushing and the desire to say something extremely inappropriate.*
SAY WHHHATT?! How did they see me for the first time ever? Half flashing them and saying something that could and was most likely taken in the wrong way given my stance. Awesome. Real awesome.
My instant held back reaction? Yelling, "Kooka" and shrugging it off like nbd. hahaha. of course. Like I said, I held back.
But as my friend Nieko said in reference to JS: the whole thing used to be a guilty pleasure but now I just love it.
I think I just confirmed that love for it and all its ridiculousness. So, for my blog readers and JS fans--You are cordially invited to an Italian party on August 4th at my place for the premier. No joke.
1 comment:
I'm so friggin excited (in my most Jersey voice possible). Hooray!
Post a Comment