For some reason I already had almost all of the ingredients for this meal so it was pretty inexpensive. Make sure you read the directions carefully if you are planning to give it a try as it takes longer to prep than expected but it was worth it.
My tips: I didn't have any cheesecloth and honestly didn't know what it was (don't worry, I googled it so I know now) so I strained my plain yogurt for the sauce using a fine cheese grater over a bowl over night. Worked perfectly. I also marinated my chicken over night which made the chicken extra tasty. I will probably make just the chicken again with those ingredients and serve it in pasta or with rice because the taste was so good. Also, the sauce has a wonderful summery/cool taste and goes so well with the chicken but for some reason I ended up with lots of extras that I didn't need! So I suggest either making less sauce or more chicken. up to you!
Good Luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment