Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

'I solemnly swear I am up to no good.' HP7P2. It ends tonight.

I won't say much about the fact that I'm actually thrilled that I didn't really lose or throw away my HP7P2 ticket for the midnight showing tonight like I thought I had.  At first I was mostly just ticked that I was out 9 bucks.  But alas, I'm going. yes.  It ends tonight.
Here are some trending HP pics on pinterest this week:



Pretty sure if this photo could talk, it would be with a super hot accent.  Seriously.  Tom Felton [Draco]--got it going on.  Daaaaaaang.



I thought this was pretty cool. However, there's a handful of the shapes I can't figure out what they are and where they come from.  Die hard Harry Potter fan?  I guess I'm not. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the movies.

If you can figure out all of these shapes then I will give you... actually no.  I won't give you anything...uhhh... STUPEFY !




Love this one. Look how they've grown up! It's magical. 

Well, Muggles--Enjoy the movie! Or don't. whatever.

Peace and Blessings :)

1 comment:

The Ure's said...

OMG!!!!! That just made me uber excited for the movie tonight!!! I can't wait at ALL!!!! GAH! I'm so sad it has to end though!!