Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

The last 12 hours--Three things I never thought I would do:

1.) Let certain friends see me in real pain. I'm not talking about heartbreak, when my feelings are hurt or when I'm an emotional wreck.  I'm talking about the "omg, I don't know what to do, it hurts so freaking bad...AHHHH!" physical kind of pain followed with some tears.  Seriously, if I ever have a Charley Horse again, I swear I'm going to go 127 hours on that shiz and cut off my leg.  Pirates and peg legs are cool, right? 

2.) Be convinced that I was legitimately seeing a UFO.  Now, don't worry. It turned out to be a plane. But me, {A} and {W} (not the beverage...real people) were freaking out for a minute.  It might be because we were talking about aliens and watching scurrrry youtube videos but it looked legit. ewwww I get the heebies just thinking about it.

3.) Get a Utah Drivers License.  Yep! As of this morning, it's official.  I passed the written test and everything..granted I was able to use the book, but still.  I honestly never thought that would happen but I guess I might as well make my living here official.  Utah plates for the new car ordered (check), Utah address for more than a year (check),  and now a Utah drivers license (check, check).. Omg, what is happening to me? !



Looks like I've moved from Potatoes to Mormon. Both good things. I guess I will stay for a little while :)

**Special thanks to {A} for rubbing my leg last night when I was in so much pain and a sarcastic/virtual "thumbs up" to {W} for laughing at me the whole time--Thanks, pals :)

No comments: