Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just let go--Out with the bad...In with the new and better

I always have so many topic ideas that pop into my head everyday based on things I'm doing at that certain time.  This last week was not an exception.


If you want to read about the little events of my weekend you can read here. [Just a little tid bit of information: I obviously don't post all of my posts to fbook.]


I thought of at least 4 great blog topics based on the events of last weekend but I remembered that I'm so open with my opinions with the people in my life that the individuals would know that I was referring to their life stories....even the blog titles would give them away...sooo.... to save me from having to explain myself or apologize about my occasional rudeness and honesty, I will just stick with a quick post about "Letting go."


We all have something that we know we need to let go of.  Hatred towards someone who offended us, a past love, a crush, a toxic friendship, fears or even insecurities.  I would classify these as anything that you know is making your life more stressful and dramatic than it needs to be. We've all had at least one of them.






Honestly, who are we kidding?  There are some things we just can't fix no matter how hard we try.  It's rough but why stress over the unfixable? If your favorite car is broken and all the glue and professional car fixers in the world can't put it back together..sooner or later you have to stop trying and move on.

 
Maybe things used to be good and it's hard for you to forget it and let go but the fact of the matter is that people change, circumstances change, feelings change and life in general changes.  As long as you are being honest with yourself and with others, there is nothing more you need to do. There will always be something new right around the corner.

You are allowed to have sad/stressful days and days where everyone around you thinks that you are being competely ridiculous but the beautiful thing is that you can choose how long you let it go on. 

And if you're taking too long and your family or friends are trying to help you...just let them try:)

Out with the bad.  In with the new and BETTER!

**Note**yes, this is me having one of these life realizations today... even Jenn stresses about dumb things sometimes ;)

1 comment:

coleman said...

Me too sis. but you already knew that...