Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Things I don't understand as of late...

1.) I used to think that pay phones were the most disgusting thing on the planet....until I was almost in desperate need of using one when the BB croaked.  Here's the thing though: they like, don't exist any more..at least not on Main Street of Layton, Utah.  So even if I would have worked up the courage to use one I wouldn't have been able to find one.






How did people communicate before phones.  Really?


2.) I've caught myself a couple of times in the last few days saying that "it's kind of nice not having the Internet on my phone."


OMG, WHO AM I?!?


I will say that I now spend way less time on fbook and have at least an extra hour added to my day.  It's ridic how much more I get done.  However,  I still feel like this sometimes:




Source: zuzafun.com via Carol on Pinterest




Disconnected.  Hard core.  That just means that I have to work harder to pry stuff out of people in person instead relying heavily on my fbook stalking skills ;)


3.) I love fireworks. I enjoy blowing crap up.  But why do people always insist on throwing them at me when I'm not looking?  It's fire people.  Boom, hot, ouch...Fire! Ring a bell?  Idiots.


4.) Mafia.  Ok, the game is good.  However, aside from some strategy, stealth and lying, there isn't much to the game yet it gets SOOOO heated.  Maybe it's because our crew has some really talented liars?  Yeah, I think so.








I wish I would have video taped all of the yelling and accusations when we played the other night.  Heated but fun? I don't get it.  But like I said, for some reason it's really fun...except if you die on the first round.  Sorry Easton ;)


5.) umm... I saw this on E news last night and almost had a heart attack. For real:



Source: assets.nydailynews.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


I've done some research and Ashley came out saying that they aren't dating but helllrrr? omg. Dating or not.  Really, Zac?  uggghhh.


One last thing:


Numero 6.) I really don't understand why people can't be honest with others about their feelings.  If you feel a certain way...let people know for crying out loud.  Keeping it to yourself when all you want to do is let it out will only drive you nuts.  So let it out.  I know...everyone needs this advice.  It's rough but trust me.  You'll feel better :) I promise.


Love you, lovelies.

1 comment:

The Ure's said...

I completely understand what you mean on all of them! and for number 6 are you talking about who i think you are? haha i love you frez!