Aren't dreams funny?
Dreams where you wake up and question your sanity. for real.
Dreams where you jolt yourself awake and possibly scream because you are so scared or were running or falling..weird.
Dreams where you wake up in a pile of drool because you are salivating over Rum? yeah, it happened. Note--I didn't drink it for realzies Calm down.
Dreams where you literally have to splash water on your face or pinch yourself so you know that you are truely awake and that it was just a dream.
Dreams where you never want to wake up because it is so wonderful.
Dreams that are so funny that you will never forget it because it's THAT ridiculous.
Dreams that are so creepy that you never want to go to sleep again but you finally fall asleep after praying for an hour for "good dreams" (please don't tell me I'm the only one who has done that)
(what a good idea to do this when you can actually remember your dreams! cute )
What about the kind where you are shown an alternative ending to something in your life that is/was real?
Do you know the kind i'm talking about? It's almost like a reading into the future according to if you would have handled your real life situation differently...
I just had one of these last night and it really freaked me out. The storyline of the dream started out just like a real life situation from last week--Me. A couple of friends. Our immagination/humor/sheer talent running wild and an ending confirmation that we were good people. Except this dream had an alternate ending. We weren't good people at all. In fact, someone in the dream called us heartless! Say whatt?
I woke up from the dream horrified. What if I would have tried to get away with something like I know I could have? Would my dream have come to pass?
idk.
Let's just say it all felt super real and after that dream there are certain people that I question trusting and others who I wonder will honestly ever talk to me again....
But then I remind myself that it wasn't real :)
I guess we can learn lessons from our dreams too [like making plans on to how avoid getting yourself into trouble..haha.] Does that mean that it's us teaching ourselves while we are asleep? Whoa. The brain is weird.
1 comment:
agreed!! but sometimes i think dreams are super real and have some type of meaning to them. miss you frez!
Post a Comment