I love my coworker Amy; She's one of the best gals around! Today at work we were chitchatting about something or another and she mentioned, "I've never seen Harry Potter." My initial thought was "oh, you haven't seen the most recent one?" She went on to say she hasn't seen ANY of them.
Wait, Come Again? You haven't even watched "The Goblet of Fire?" I haven't even read the books and I feel like an outcast. But I have at least watched EVERY movie. Not to mention.. we dressed up for the last one. I was embarrassed every second.
For some reason the thought of Amy never watching any of the Harry Potter movies completely blew my mind. I mean, I don't judge her for it but I just really thought that everyone has seen at least one Harry Potter movie. I was wrong. Dead wrong.
Thank you Amy.. Mind--Officially blown.
Here's a convo Amy and I had later on in the day via IM in reference to the noise from the offices they are building next to our desks..it made me chuckle:
Jenn: Amy..Make it stop!
*Noise stops*
Amy: Done.
Jenn: MAGIC!
Amy: Yea, I used my magic wand like Harry Potter.
Jenn: But you don't know the spells because you're a non-believer.
Jenn: Wingardium-leveosaaaa
Amy: hahaha. Bless your little heart.
Moral of the story--Don't assume anything.. even if it seems unbelievable.
2 comments:
Hahaha! I love this! One day I'll take a step into the land of harry potter, just for you my dear:)
I also have a co-worker who has never seen any of them. Harry Potter movie weekend? Yes, I think so!
Post a Comment