Three things I enjoy doing on Saturdays:
1.) Cleaning.
2.) Shopping.
3.) Doing something Crafty.
I didn't really have plans today so I did all of the above. I cleaned a little, did a little Christmas shopping and then made a stop at Hobby Lobby--a dangerous place during the holidays; there are so many cute things there! This is the project I did today:
As you can probably tell, I'm a little obsessed with Modge Podge. But really, if you buy a huge thing of it...it's a great investment and you will be able to do a wide variety of cute projects.
For this project, I found the plain wood tray (medium size) at Hobby Lobby in the wood craft section for 40% off (ONLY $2.39!) Then I picked out four sheets of Christmas scrapbook paper.. Making the total project about $5.00 :) Obviously you don't have to do Christmas papers, you could do any!
Back to the project, I decided to put the candies on the tray to give you the whole image. I will have this one sitting on my bar but I think the cutest thing would be to put it on a coffee table in the living room... I don't have one of those, haha, but I thought it would be cute. ESPECIALLY if you put a plate of cookies and milk on the tray for Santa on Christmas Eve! ...Just a couple of ideas. I'm sure my next one will look better now that I have the process down for this modge podge project!
1 comment:
Very festive and cute. I guess I'm going to have to make one. Since we have a coffee table...that would be perfect....So clever of you....
Post a Comment