Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm convinced she has super powers.

My mom is amazing. She's hilarious, she loves Jamie and Cole and I more than anything else in the world and would do anything for us. It's not a secret that I talk to her AT LEAST three times a day. Around this time of the year (especially today) I've really been able to open my eyes to how grateful I am that she simply lets me call her...over and over again. I usually just need someone to talk to and she's ALWAYS there and just listens.

Today I called her numerous times but two of the times it was because I was frustrated with a couple of things; one of which was over minced garlic. Puh-lease. I'm ridiculous. But the thing is that she always help me to solve the problem, as if she didn't have her own things to deal with. How selfish can I be?

And if that isn't enough, when I apologize and feel awful for being frustrated and taking it out on her for no reason she will say "It's OK, I get frustrated too." ...How can one woman be so wonderful?

In exactly a week I will be 23 years old but sometimes I wonder if I will ever be the woman that my mother is.

I'm convinced she has super powers.
Hopefully it will rub off someday.




No comments: