Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22 was the most bizzare year...

Well, it happened. I turned 23. I don't know why it is that all of a sudden everyone is telling me that I'm old. Just the other day when I told people I was 22 (after I of course thought about it because I feel older) they would say, "oh you're so young!" WTF People?

OK, well honestly, I could care less what people think about my age. Really, I know I'm young.. but I do feel old, if that makes any sense.. Maybe it's the whole transistion from college to work thing that's been happening for the last 6 months..

It really has been the most bizzare year. I won't even get started on the weird crap/changes that went down. Peace out 22. Hello 23.

1 comment:

running granny green said...

Old is when you know you are old but feel young!