Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

This one's for Damon.

I hadn't watched the Vampire Diaries until the last couple of episodes. I don't know why I decided to start watching it now...I'm not possessed by Vampires like everyone else in the world (yes, I love the Twilight Books..don't start trippin'.) However, I found myself enjoying it and getting really involved with Damon's Character.


Watching Damon tell Elena that he loves her but doesn't deserve her(even though his brother and her are in love with each other)seriously broke my heart. Maybe it hit me so hard because he's so darn attractive and he does a good job at acting. But watching him stand by and watch the girl he loves, love someone else is so sad. Sure, he's the "bad boy" but I can just tell that he really does love her because he's going to step back and let her go and do her thing with Stefan...

I've decided that I hate hate hate watching people be in love with someone who is in love with someone else. It happened with Damon, it happened with Jacob and Bella (haha). Yes, I know those are both fictional examples and that they are Vampires.. But it happens in real life all of the time.

Need Proof? Just listen to the Radio. Alright, I'll stop. Thank you Vampire Diaries for making my heart hurt a little.

To all you Damon's out there--Hang in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this show haha im sucked it! haha but yeah!! damon in the first season is so stupid and than he grew on me and i kinda knew he was going to tell elaina that he loved her but still. haha i totally think stefen is a babe and deserves elaina more that damon but i still have high hope for damon as well lol.

Linda said...

Damon...Damon...Damon....Yes, I love the dark,mysterious ones. Love the show and have from the very start. It just keeps getting better and better. Yes...it tore at my heart when Damon told Elena that he loved her. Pitter Pat....
Well, daughter of mine...what did you expect. Vampires rule!!! (most of them anyway)