I don't know why the time change this time around is effecting me more than the last 22 years of my life (weird, I just remembered that I'm turning 23 soon.. I sometimes forget how old I am, so I apologize if I mistakenly told you that I'm already 23...)
Anyways, I left work at 5:00 p.m. (normal hours) and it was already dark. Yes, DARK! Needless to say, I was ticked. It threw me completely off. I automatically overreacted and felt like I had worked until midnight (I round up) and thought that it was time to go home and go straight to bed--No Bueno. In fact, I went to bed so early last night that I remember waking up 3 times this morning between the time of 4 and 6 am thinking that I was sleeping in.
I decided I'm going to head to work early so I can possibly head home before 5. Maybe this will help? I mean, give a girl a break, daylight... I live alone; The LAST thing I want to be doing is going home in the dark. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment