Tuesday is 88 cent day at the dollar store. Normally things like the dollar store make me really uncomfortable to go to alone. Well, I'm slowly growing out of that and I actually enjoy going to the dollar store...especially on Tuesdays!--It's like using a coupon on something that is already dirt cheap but without having to actually use a coupon(yes, I admit that I have a tiny fear of using coupons. Don't ask, I don't know what it is.)
Now that it's the holidays, even the dollar store has lots of Christmas stuff out! So as I was browsing the Christmas isle, I found this box that said "package ornaments." I thought, "oh cute.. maybe they are tiny vintage looking Santas that would dress up a shiny Christmas package." Naturally, I opened the box because you really never know what you are going to get...
Exhibit A:
8 Colored Santas. Of course, I had to buy them. I mean, don't get me wrong, I seriously love everyone... but SANTA? No rosy cheeks?? ...I could go on forever, but I will stop. Let's just say, it made my night. You can only hope you are one of the lucky people who gets one of these gems tied to your Christmas present.
No comments:
Post a Comment