Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Weakness for Mint.



Driving to work this morning was was rummaging through my purse for a "lil lip balm." After dissecting my purse (girls, you know what I'm talking about)I couldn't find the chapstick I was looking for but I did pull out this long lost beauty:
I love me some mint--OK, a lot of mint; especially around this time of the year. I couldn't stop putting it on today because I'm so obsessed with its Christmasy feel. It's bad though because it's reminding me of all of the mint things that I love...which happen to be my all time favorites:











Of course it's all junk...Moral of the story is--I best be tuckin' the mint lip shine some place else, because these delicious mint thoughts and cravings are rude!

Be gone mint goodness--For now at least. I will see you during Christmas break :)

(get real--you can't have Christmas without some mint!)




No comments: