I love the end of November because three of my favorite days fall within one week: Thanksgiving, Black Friday and the birthday.
1. It was my first Thanksgiving spent away from home. Although, I spent the night at my sisters house with her and her little family, it was quite different than what I am used to, which isn't a bad thing at all. I woke up Thanksgiving day to this:

The first thing I thought was, "OH CRAP! we better get this bird in stat!" I'm mean, I'm used to G-ma Hansen cooking the bird over night, I swear! Alright, I'm exaggerating on the time, but still.
Oh and did I mention that we bought our pies from Marie Callender's on the morning of Thanksgiving? That was a new experience but I kind of enjoyed it. There were people buying their entire Thanksgiving meal from there. We wouldn't go THAT far. Where's the fun in that? ha.
After dinner we went to the movies and saw "Mega Mind!" Cute movie. Funny, but then again, I love me some Will Ferrell.
I'm just so Thankful to have family close by. My sister is amazing and I really love my Brother-in-law James and my Niece Regan. It was a great Thanksgiving.
2. I love me some Black Friday. There is just something about the people watching that makes me so excited. Where most people are irratated and rude, I decide to be overly happy. I really just like to observe everyone and to laugh at some of the people and their stupidity. It's quite fun. Even though this year was quite cold, I still make friends with a cute little couple outside of shopko from the hours of 4:00 am -5:00 am. It was fun!
My favorite part of Black Friday is that it become legal to start the Christmas music and decor. I got home from shopping at 8:00 am and went to work on the decorating. I put up my first Christmas Tree in my own apartment! It was terribly weird putting it up by myself but I enjoyed it. I was just excited to finally use my precious decor I bought from Tai Pan over a month ago.. I even wrapped some of my presents too!




No comments:
Post a Comment