I don't think it's a secret that my mother is a big Twilight fan. Actually, the word "big" really doesn't do justice. Some would say she is obsessed. Others, thanks to my father, would say she is "POSSESSED by Twilight". It's kind of a running joke in our family and with some of my close friends. That, and the statement, "May the New Moon be with you." haha. I love my mother and her group of beautiful mother friends who really just love the Twilight Saga. I will admit that my mom is the ring leader. Just ask her, she's proud of it :)
I'm not saying that her love for the books/movies and Edward Cullen is bad. I don't have a problem with it. I mean, I have an obsession with music. My mom's just happens to be Twilight. Don't get me wrong, I love it as well and I enjoy hearing the new info about the cast and the movie with daily updates about Robert Pattinson .. especially recently with the movie, "Eclipse" coming out at the end of this month. My mom and her friends are really funny about it. (FYI: 20 more days until "Eclipse comes out! Oh, you're right mom, only 19 more days for your midnight show!)
Now to the point of this post. Today as I was driving home from work I saw an old motorcycle parked in the front of a house down the street from us with a "for sale" sign on it. My first thought was, "man, I should buy that..I could really use some excitement in my life." That thought was immediately followed with.. "If only I had a hot friend like Jacob Black to help me fix it up.. THAT would be exciting."

yep. I am definitely my mother's daughter. Love you MOM.
--Lil' Luna :)
3 comments:
YEA!!!!! GO TEAM EDWARD !! Love you back my lovely daughter. Twilight forever!!!
Mama Luna
BAHAHAHA!!! Don't get too possessed, or I will stage an intervention of Zac Efron...
Don't worry Sav! Zac's got them beat :) oh how I cannot wait for Charlie St. Cloud!
Post a Comment