Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blogger's obsession/The Bachelorette

I've acquired this obsession with reading blogs. I love blogs that are about competely random subjects. These are the blogs that totally make me laugh beacause I know that the blogger is absolutely caught in the moment and has to share it with whoever with listen or... read.

So yeah, if you have a blog and you are reading this right now, chances are that I read your blog. I just get a kick out of it!

Anyone who knows me can confirm that I love the Bachelorette. Well, it's funny because really I think the concept of it is completely ridiculous. But, nevertheless, I love watching it. I love the cute boys, the drama, and the awkwardness. It's great.

I will admit that I my monday night's consist of watching the episode and on tuesday I find time to read Ali's (the bachelorette's blog). It's great. She gives a little bit more than the episode does as to how she is feeling about certain guys (like she totally got to see a playback of the episode and hated how mean justin was to the Kasey...we'll see if that makes a difference in the next episode), gives an insider look at the awkwardness and even straightens out some rumors that may be going around.

Anyways, if you are interested.. Here's the site for her blog!
http://http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/22/ali-fedotowsky-iceland/

No comments: