Number one:
I received a phone call last night from McKenzie at about 11 p.m. I was on the other line in the middle of a conversation but for some reason I KNEW that she was calling to tell me that she was engaged. I stopped my other conversation and called her back but she didn't answer. I followed by a text telling her that I was going to be able to fall asleep until she called me back. She finally called back and I was right!! Austin Andrus proposed to her. It was one of those moments where I was so happy for her because I know that she loves him so much and that he loves her and because I know that they are so happy! On the other hand, I, being the baby that I am, broke into tears. Yes, because I am so unbelievably happy for her but also for selfish reasons. The great thing about Kenz and I is that we really will be friends forever. I'm SOO happy for them and I can't wait for them to get married and eventually have gorgeous little babies :) :) because you know that will happen!

Congratulations McKenzie and Austin :) I love you both!
(get your dancing shoes on, it's going to be a PAR-TAY)
Number two:
I was just informed by Alex that he is probably going to be moving to Ogden for the seven week break in between his semesters to work!!! Since I'm living in Kaysville, that puts us like less than 10 minutes away:) Can you say FRIENDS?!! Seriously, this little tid-bit of info absolutely made my day!!!
..especially after being chased by this huge husky looking dog in my neighborhood. It was so big it could possibly have been a wolf. I'm not sure. So, I learned after the fact that you're not supposed to run whilst being chased by a dog. I guess it's better for you to go Kung Fu on them. HA. Yeah right. What kind of advice is that? I don't want to be bitten anywhere on my body. Especially my legs. I'm quite fond of my tan, muscular, chicken legs and I don't want to get rabies or something (ok, that last part is a little dramatic). Plus, his master was chasing after him. What was I supposed to do? Turn around and kick the crazy dog in front of his master? NO. I would rather of kicked the master and then call animal control....If not me, think about the children!!! anyways...
BFF's and Good News..
It's quite possibly the best combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment