Here's a picture of my family at my graduation in April... minus the missionary brother, Cole (only 6 more months to go!). That's my dad. He's the tall one and the only man in the picture, you can't miss him.
Many people may be intimidated by him because he's such a big guy, but i've got him figured out. Sure, he's big, he's got a deep voice, thinks he's the best cook that ever walked the planet (which, he IS pretty good) and won't hesitate to tell you so upfront.. but really, he's just a big teddy bear.
I love my dad so much. He works so hard in a job that he's a little tired of just to support his family because he loves us.. which is something that I truely admire in him. I love that he is passionate about things. He loves to hunt and tries to make time for it and he is really good at archery (if only he had more time to dedicate toward it still.) Anyone who knows him understands that he loves raising his animals. I can't even count how many times dad will say "this is the last year I'm going to raise turkeys!"... but really, it never is. Even though it's more work for him when he gets home from his job.. he still does it, because he loves it and he's good at it. I love that about him!
There are so many things that I love about my Father! But today, I just want to give him a shout out on Father's Day!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY (aka DIDDY)
I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment