Not only that, I am amazed at how rude people are. Can't a girl just go out and happily run her errands without people obnoxiously honking their horn when she hesitates at a stop light? Heaven forbid I try to change the radio station or glance at myself in the mirror for a split second! STOP TRIPPIN' people. Jamie told me when she first moved here that a little old man flipped her off after HE cut her off... hahaha oh man, I'm just waiting for something like that to happen to me too.
I was a little bothered by the happenings of my afternoon and all of the rude people surrounding me until I was stopped at the light and a guy walked past me in the cross walk. This guy looked a little rough around the edges, had simple clothes, pants a little baggy and a cigarette in his ear. It was about 6:00 in the evening, and the weather was particularly nice. This guy wasn't listening to an iPod or anything but for some reason he had a bounce to his step and when he got across the street he hopped up onto the curb and did a fancy little turn. He was walking alone and there was something about his strut that made me think...
Why was he so happy? What does he know that I don't know?....Well even though I do not know the answers, I decided that I really want people to know that I am happy when I am! I wish I could make that same impression on the people who are always honking at me and everyone else.. Chill out people!!! RELAX :) Find out what makes you happy and share the joy!
3 comments:
I'LL SHARE THE JOY!! hmmmm....what makes me happy? skyping with jenn makes me happy. dancing and music makes me happy. my family makes me happy. happy people make me happy.
GOOD!! You let people know that you are happy!!! YOU have every reason in the world to be happy because you are simply amazing :)
you are too cute Jenn
Post a Comment