Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two of my Favorite Jenn's (Me and Jenn Ogden)

My roommate Jenn Ogden from my last year of school came to visit me today. She visited my new apartment and brought me my second house warming plant! A Peace Lily. Thanks to my friends my room is full of life and beauty. I love it. Instead of little kids or pets to take care of, I will take care of my plants and be happy :) THANKS JENN!

After I gave her a little tour of my apartment we decided to go to the Forever 21 and well, we spent forever in there and loved every minute of it. Then we went to Chick-fil-a. I had heard good things about it and well, I have to say that It was pretty good! Chicken, honey mustard, Criss cross fries and lemonade? SURE!


The best part of it all was hanging out with Jenn and our random conversations. We were stopped at a stop light and I was a little confused about the gender of the person in the car behind us. I mean, it wasn't a big deal. I don't care if you are a girl or a boy but it would be nice to just know... you know? Well I learned that she had never heard the word "he-sh" and she insisted that the correct term was "Shim".. I had never heard that and I am STILL laughing about it. I guess we will never know what the correct term is. Maybe we need to take a fbook poll or something? haha. well, bottom line, I love that girl and miss living with her. Too bad she has to live in DC.... RUDE!



No comments: