Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Volunteer!

In the process of job hunting I found out that the LUNGevity Foundation is looking for volunteers to help plan a walk or 5K event in SLC this fall. I've been looking for ways to get some more experience in event planning because obviously that is something that I love doing and I've really wanted to find a good cause to dedicate some of my time to. So I emailed the event manager and I am going to go and meet with her this week to chat about becoming part of the committee. She said that we will most likely meet once a week and more when the event time actually rolls around. I'm actually REALLY excited to volunteer! ...more excited then about the fact that I did well in my job interview today and that I got a call back to job shadow all day tomorrow...

No comments: