Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nice to have friends in town!


I know I've only been here for a week but it was so incredibly nice to have friends come and visit for the weekend in my new place! Alex, Kevin and Alisa came down and went shopping, ate tons of crap, watched movies, went on walks, star gazed (a perfect opening to the summer), got attacked by a crazy dog, laughed and just hung out! It was so nice to see old friends and to make some new ones :) We had a great weekend!.. well at least I sure did!


They even got me a house warming/graduation friendship plant that I love! After reading about it I hear that they can grow up to 10 feet tall! I'm excited to help it grow. I know, I'm such a dork. But It does look good on my dresser next to the TV. This picture was taken while I was letting it soak up some sun to make some good ol' chlorophyll!


10 of the many lessons learned over the weekend:
-I'm not good at miniature golf--Everyone else is.
-I'm kind of weird when it comes to plants.
-Not everyone has played the game clue.
-Certain people look better in my favorite band tee's than I do...
-Some people may know TOO much about some TV shows.. haha (All I'm saying is that if I need to know anything about the show Friends, I'm calling Alisa. Hands down!)
-I'm a pretty good cheater at clue (even though I didn't win..?).
-Even the biggest non-animal lovers can learn to love little dogs over time.
-Cookie dough does not equal dinner.
-If you ask Kevin if you can get him anything he will reply with "Three hot dogs!" which is funny.. because I never even got him one hotdog...sorry Kev! Next time!
-Going to a Bridal Show is like going to Costco only with lots of scrumptious wedding treats!






No comments: