Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Change...


We are constantly faced with change. We meet new people, learn new things and go new places. That is what keeps life so exciting. At this moment in my life I know things will never be the same as it was. I'm not saying that it is a bad change I just know that it is time. Here are the many changes that have been happening since leaving Rexburg and the college life behind just a few days ago.

1.) I graduated from BYU-Idaho! I received my Bachelors of Science in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations.

2.) Job Hunting. Even though i've only been going through the process for a little while, it's still my first time and it's been a little crazy. I'm sure I will find something soon! It will be nice to be making money instead of just spending it!

3.) New Town. Right after graduation I made the move straight to Sandy Utah. I don't know my way around here yet, and I don't know anyone... but I will make it work! Things always seem to work out!

4.) New Bed/New Room. I moved in my with sister Jamie and her roommate MacKenzi. I plan on being here for a couple of months and then eventually getting my own place. It will be easier to figure out once I get a job and know where I'm going to be. But I love having my own room again and my new big girl bed. I will post a picture of my room so far. It's simple--just the way I like it!

5.) Dog. I've never been one to love pets in the house but when I moved in the other day I had to get used to the fact that they have a little baby poodle in the house. She is small, potty trained and doesn't shed so I guess it's not bad. I'm slowly getting used to it. Her name is BO and we've actually became pretty good friends the last couple of days since I've been home alone! I take her out to go potty and everything :) ha ha.

6.) Alone time. I'm not used to this yet but I've had time to read, clean and apply for jobs so it's not too bad so far.

There are a lot of things changing right now but I will be sure to keep everyone posted!




No comments: