Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Figuring out this place.
Last night I was able to go out with one of my super good friends Florencia! She should feel pretty special because it was my first "real" night out since I moved here on Saturday. We went and saw the movie Date Night and went out to eat at Noodles and Co. I had a ton of fun. The movie was hilarious and the food was great. However, I felt bad because the only things I really know how to locate so far are the essentials (the mall, the movie theatre, target, Walmart and Hooters... and now Noodles and Co.) .. I mean, what more do you need? Just Kidding. I need to figure out this town and FAST! A few of my friends are coming to visit this weekend and I really have no clue where anything is. I know I will figure it out soon. All I have to say is thank goodness for GPS and Mapquest capabilities on my blackberry :) ... without it I would be all sorts of lost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WTF? I didn't even know you had a new blog! Well I've added you to my list little girl! Hooray!!
Post a Comment