Friday, April 23, 2010
Faith.
I know it's only been two weeks since I've graduated from BYU-Idaho but yesterday I got a little sad. Mostly just because I hate doing all of these job applications...hecka boring. Well last night I was talking to a very wise person and figured that I really am doing all that I can when it comes to the applying part but that maybe I was lacking the faith. So last night when I said my prayers I specifically asked for a few things to help me. Well, this morning was just another confirmation that prayers are heard and answered. I got a call this morning for a job interview on monday at New Rev Group! Who knows if I will get the job but it's reassuring to know that all of this applying is getting noticed SOMEWHERE! I will give updates after the interview. Pray for me. Oh and it's business professional dress.. SHOPPING!?! I think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment