Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vince Vaughn

So I got an e-mail from my brother Cole today, like I do every monday, only this time his e-mail had some different exciting news (outside of the missionary work, which I LOVE to hear about). Here is what he told me in my e-mail:

"Guess what , ok ill tell ya . One of the members here, well her niece's friend is getting married to Vince Vaughn, and he was up here and I got to meet him. It was so awesome. He was so funny. Oh, it was so amazazing. I cant believe it. We were at the members house and they were there and I actually sat and talked to him!"




I don't know about you but I would have been FREAKING out. Like so star struck that I don't know if I would have been able to play it cool. Oh man, I can only imagine how Coleman reacted. So, this got me thinking. What WOULD I say to a celeb like Vince Vaughn if I were able to sit down and talk to him? I really don't know. I would probably be so nervous that I would spout off about different movies that he played in like, "wedding crasher, dodge ball, psycho, the break up, four christmases.." omg, I don't know what I would even say.

Probably something stupid like this with no pauses for a breath:

"yeah, you totally creeped me out in the movie psycho....oh my gosh you're so talented. How was it working with Reese, better yet, how was it working with Jennifer Aniston. omg, remember how you guys used to date? How was that? Why did it end? The Breakup was one of the worst movies I think you played in. no offense, I mean it, really, no offense.. Oh wow, excuse me for being a nervous mess, I'm just so happy that you are here and I am here and I am meeting you right now, can I have your autograph?"

hmmmm.. I should probably think of a few NORMAL convo topics in case something like this really happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you are hilarious!