Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nick's Reception and Weekend Events

Last night I was able to go to Nick's wedding reception in Orem. It was SUPER nice :) It was really weird seeing him all married and what not. I'm way happy for him but part of me hates Kim for marrying him. JUST KIDDING! I LOVE her and they are super cute and happy together so naturally, I am happy for them. However, a part of me is a little sad that he is married now. Because we all know that when your good friend (of the opposite sex) gets married.. well, you really don't get to see/hang out with them.... But Nick told me that just because he is married doesn't mean that he drops off the face of the planet. It made me happy! We'll see though ... haha. Here is a picture of their pretty cake!

After the reception I was able to hang out with a couple of my favorite people in the world! I LOVE MCKENZIE AND SMITTY!! and we also hung out with Smitty's cousin Hunter. good times. Never a dull moment with them :)

So today I had a phone interview for a job that I want REALLY bad! It's a receptionist position but it's with a PR/Ad Agency! HOW PERFECT IS THAT?.. I will explain more if I actually get the job! We will be praying for this one for sure! any prayers are welcome :) Thanks!

This weekend I'm staying in Kaysville with Jamie and Regan while James is out of town on business. I realized that I'm totally going to be an Aunt and that is crazy! But I'm liking it! We've been having some fun today.. Rock band, mario, sonic happy hour, pizza hut and the Movie Twister thus far :) Regan even told me that she needs a picture with me so she can put it in her new picture frame..PRESH! But James has a nice place and I really like the area but I don't think I will EVER be able to get used to dogs in the house.. ONE little dog like BO, maybe.. but two HUGE dogs.. yeah, not so much! I'm trying hard to get used to it though!

No comments: