"Sometimes I like to play with my stutter. For instance I will say "Let's make a baby.... blanket together." Or I will say "Let's go make out....what they are trying to say."
-My coworker with a stutter who works at the call center part of FC
There's just something about people who like to have fun with their "issues" that they have no control of. I love it. I love when people are like "Meh, I have to wear wigs, what of it?" or like that one time Nieko asked Mandy (who has rhumatoid arthritis) why she was walking like a gimp and she responded with "I have a disease" followed by uncontrollable laughter. It's funny!
When Eric was telling me what he likes to do to have fun with his stutter, I was loving it. Especially since he had a real stutter while telling me about it. HA! I mostly just love the awkward situations he was setting up for random people. Like, I wouldn't even know what to do if someone with a stutter came up to me and was like "let's make a baby" I would D-I-E!
There's just something about people who like to have fun with their "issues" that they have no control of. I love it. I love when people are like "Meh, I have to wear wigs, what of it?" or like that one time Nieko asked Mandy (who has rhumatoid arthritis) why she was walking like a gimp and she responded with "I have a disease" followed by uncontrollable laughter. It's funny!
When Eric was telling me what he likes to do to have fun with his stutter, I was loving it. Especially since he had a real stutter while telling me about it. HA! I mostly just love the awkward situations he was setting up for random people. Like, I wouldn't even know what to do if someone with a stutter came up to me and was like "let's make a baby" I would D-I-E!
"No thanks, I'm on a diet.. *insert hearty 'HA!*" -me
"Who got the chocolate out?" -Cole
"oh, that was me." -Jenn
It's sickening how much crap I consumed this weekend. I did so good the week before. It's whatever. Plus isn't there some unwritten rule about dieting and holidays? I think it says that it's a sin to diet on a holiday. yeah, that sounds right.
It's sickening how much crap I consumed this weekend. I did so good the week before. It's whatever. Plus isn't there some unwritten rule about dieting and holidays? I think it says that it's a sin to diet on a holiday. yeah, that sounds right.
"I hate EVERYTHING about bananas. I hate the texture, I hate the smell, I hate the look of it. There's nothing I like about bananas or peanut butter."
-Nieko in a rant
I already knew this about Nieko but when Amanda decided to eat a late night banana snack, Nieko was not having it. He made sure that we all knew that he hated everything about bananas. Oh, and he threw the peanut butter thing in there even though no one even mentioned peanut butter.
hahahaha. the dude non stop cracks.me.up.
I already knew this about Nieko but when Amanda decided to eat a late night banana snack, Nieko was not having it. He made sure that we all knew that he hated everything about bananas. Oh, and he threw the peanut butter thing in there even though no one even mentioned peanut butter.
hahahaha. the dude non stop cracks.me.up.
"You know who has the strongest grip ever? My handicap cousin."
-Nieko
I warned you in the title of this Wednesday post that Nieko had a golden quote week. I guess that's what happens when you spend all weekend with someone. And just so you know, you guys only get the PG stuff that he says. If you remember I told you over a year ago that I really need to have like an underground post where I write down some of the other crap that gets said in our group. But again, my grandma used to read my blog. So, alas, I can not.
But back to Nieko's handicapped cousin. We weren't making fun of her, he just couldn't get over how strong her grip was. It was kind of frightening to think about actually. Ok, maybe that's being rude. Scratch that. But he grabbed my arm really tight to show how she would grab me if she was there. Nightmare. For the record, I don't like anyone grabbing my arm that tight... handicapped or not.
I warned you in the title of this Wednesday post that Nieko had a golden quote week. I guess that's what happens when you spend all weekend with someone. And just so you know, you guys only get the PG stuff that he says. If you remember I told you over a year ago that I really need to have like an underground post where I write down some of the other crap that gets said in our group. But again, my grandma used to read my blog. So, alas, I can not.
But back to Nieko's handicapped cousin. We weren't making fun of her, he just couldn't get over how strong her grip was. It was kind of frightening to think about actually. Ok, maybe that's being rude. Scratch that. But he grabbed my arm really tight to show how she would grab me if she was there. Nightmare. For the record, I don't like anyone grabbing my arm that tight... handicapped or not.
"Never get old." -Chris' aunt to me
"I'm already getting there." -me
"Oh girl, you can't be but what, 20?" -Aunt
"Thank you." -me
You know you're getting old (or that you are outrageously ridiculous) when you get so excited over people thinking you are younger than you are. She really thought I was 20 and I really loved her for it.
The end.
You know you're getting old (or that you are outrageously ridiculous) when you get so excited over people thinking you are younger than you are. She really thought I was 20 and I really loved her for it.
The end.
"It's the remix to ignition"-Nieko and Me about the chorus to R.Kelly's song
"No it's 'Put the keys in ignition."-Chris and Cole
We seriously had the longest argument about what the lyrics really are and how they don't make sense. At one point Chris even got a little defensive because I told him that his lyrics didn't fit and then he jumped back about how ours didn't make sense. Per usual, we were right, but who cares. R Kelly cares, that's who!
At the end of the day, those lryics don't make sense but we will still stand strong that we were right.
"Guys are so gullible."
-Daniella
It's true. But I think it mostly comes down to the fact that [most] men just aren't observant. Meh. I'd say this is a problem but I think that most of the time it works in our favor.
At the end of the day, those lryics don't make sense but we will still stand strong that we were right.
"Guys are so gullible."
-Daniella
It's true. But I think it mostly comes down to the fact that [most] men just aren't observant. Meh. I'd say this is a problem but I think that most of the time it works in our favor.
"Do you want some eggs?" -Chris' mom to us during breakfast while camping
*whisper* "Jenn...Chicken Period.."-Nieko
Remember how I told you that we had the longest conversation about how gross eggs were because they were literally chicken period? Knowing this, I still like eggs so I agreed to some after Chris' mom slaved over them for us. Well because Nieko whispered it, I HONESTLY thought he was telling me I was on my period ( I missed the chicken part) so my first response was "is it bad?!" haha I knew I wasn't on my period. I mean, how would I not know? But I instantly went to that thinking that he was a good friend and was just telling me. Naturally. bahhahahhah please note that I'm laughing so hard replaying this in my mind that I'm crying. Once I finally realized that he said "chicken period" and was mocking me for eating eggs I was like "phew." I mean I would rather eat 800 chicken periods in one sitting with Nieko judging me than start my period while camping and have to take care of that bidness out in the wilderness . Omg, poor pioneers.
I'm actually grateful for the nasty outhouse Daniella and I got to pee in.
I'm actually grateful for the nasty outhouse Daniella and I got to pee in.
"49 cent slurpees? Um...YES:)"
We had such a blast mocking a friend on instagram. Nieko posted a picture of all of us with our 49 cent slurpees on Friday night and wrote the EXACT same thing that my brother's ex gf wrote on her post couple hours before. It's probably not as funny to anyone else but I still couldn't get over it the next day. I guess you'd have to know some friendship history to know how funny it is.. OR, just think about a grown man posting that on his Insta. That's the funniest part. "Um...YES:)" haha.
We had such a blast mocking a friend on instagram. Nieko posted a picture of all of us with our 49 cent slurpees on Friday night and wrote the EXACT same thing that my brother's ex gf wrote on her post couple hours before. It's probably not as funny to anyone else but I still couldn't get over it the next day. I guess you'd have to know some friendship history to know how funny it is.. OR, just think about a grown man posting that on his Insta. That's the funniest part. "Um...YES:)" haha.
While I'm on that topic do you ever want to mock people on instagram? I mostly just someday want to mock a picture and go hashtag crazy like some people do. #cute #adorable #can'twait #longhair #blue #cardigan #hatersgunnahate #lovemylife #l4l #boyswithiphones.. haha you know what I mean? I just want to do it so bad but in doing it I would be 100 % targeting people in hopes that they would catch that I was making fun of them... and that would be rude. So I'll hold off and just keep wishing I could get myself to do it.
There's probably so many more that I forget to write down, but I was without my phone for 24 hours this weekend while camping. So take what you can get. Happy Wednesday, everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment