I should take a picture of my room lately to show you what it's been like--A pillow factory. People can ask me at the end of the week if I feel like I work at a sweat shop. As of right now, I don't feel like it at all; I love sewing. I've been doing a lot of it lately. Kier and I actually started a little etsy shop and will have some pillow covers on sale on Veryjane.com this Wednesday. I'll give an update after it's all done but right now I'm just hoping that it does well and that we don't want to pull our hair out by the time the deal is over and the pillows are made and shipped. The good thing is that we are doing a smaller limit for our first run, just to be sure we can do it and we've even given ourselves a little head start.
It's basically just a fun adventure and my attempt to "get a hobby" like I've talked about so many times. Take that, untalented past life! BAM!. We even had out first unintentional first sell on our etsy shop last week, "Totally J/K," from some girl in Detroit!
Here's a little sneak peak :)
No comments:
Post a Comment