Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I have a love confession.

SIKE! I really don't have a love confession. Not that I would say that via the blog anyways.  Get real.  I just wanted to pump you up for a good Wednesday blog because I have to tell you something and you're going to be really disappointed and I don't like disappointing people.  But I suppose I'm setting you up not to be disappointed twice.  Oops.  Sorry

 Well, here it is... I only wrote down one quote this week.  Just one.  I'm a little disappointed in myself.  I mean, I had three Canadians staying at my house for a full 24 hours and I only wrote down one quote.  Well, I can remember another one but it involves me finding out that someone was born without a certain...body part.  Orifice? Yeah. That one.  So I couldn't write that down, even though it was the funniest sacrament meeting I've ever been too.  Haha,  It's just been one of those weeks I guess. So I will change the pace and save you from reading a whole bunch of things from people you probably don't even know and give you the one quote I wrote down from my friend and old roommate from college, Julene.  

She said this to Kier and Cole while getting ready for their Engagements...:)

"Don't be afraid to be in love."

Excuse me while I get super cheesy for one second.  ehem. 

Really though.  Love is scary. Putting your heart on the line and giving it to someone else is scary.  I get it.  But I'm not sure why we are so afraid.  Look around at all the people who are in love. Some of them make me want to barf because I know the back stories, but others I just can't help but think "oh how cute."  Don't tell me you haven't done that with at least one couple.  (Mine are usually old people, it's whatever) But even if you've had your heart broken a hundred times (actually scratch that.  If you've had your heart broken that many times by different 'loves' then you really need to tone it down because you're kind of a whore and annoying and you might not know what "love" really is. Just saying. Moving on.) But even if you've had your heartbroken before, don't be afraid to let yourself be in love with someone new.  Love is great.  Love is exciting.  Love is hard... but I promise, it's a lot better than being alone and having any number of cats.  mmmkay :)

If you feel it's right then don't be afraid...

Also, on the other hand, don't be afraid to break a couple hearts either. It's better to be truthful and upfront then spend the rest of your life with someone who scares you or smells like Chicken Noodle Soup (I've legit met someone like that.) 

haha anyways, Happy Wednesday!

No comments: