"Everyone has their thing...I guess."
-Jamie after I told her that I'm into magicians
You guys, I just love magic. I was simply explaining to Jamie how much I loved the movie "Now you See Me" and how I wasn't sure if I loved it because of how much I just love magic. One good magic trick and my mind is blown for hours. But actually the movie was really good. But seriously, someone take me to a real magic show, k?! You'd be my favorite person.
"Happy Lortab Birthday!" -Kier's mom
"That's the best mom." -Kier
Kier wasn't feeling too hot at all at her birthday dinner. (We don't need to talk about why) so her Mom gave her a little somethin', Somethin' to help with the pain. Which, we found out later that most doctors give you pain killers anyways for what she was feeling. That's besides the point. But you should have seen how happy she was when she got a Lortab from her mom. It was the best. I'm just glad we share the same love for that good stuff :) #druggysisters
"You'll just have to tell people that you're new last name is "S-E-N" not "S-O-N" like Hanson" -Me to Kier (and Lindsay)
*Blank look*
"Hanson?" -kier and linds
"You know? like, the band?" -Me in shock, pulling up youtube
"..Are they brothers? -Lindsay
I've HAD it. First JaRule, now this?! I can't take it anymore. Haha, but really. I mean, I was younger when we loved them but I still feel like they should at least know who they are. I even starting singing "Mmmbob" and they didn't know. I mean, they didn't know it at all. Most people at least made fun of the song. I...I just..can't.
"I get the mullet!"
-Kari and I deciding which {manly women} she got dibs on at the bar.
For Kier's 21st birthday her mom took us out for hamburgers at this bar in the middle of nowhere (Huntsville, UT) called the Shooting Star Saloon. It was actually really fun and the hamburgers were great. It was a bar so there were some interesting people there. Kari and I had a lot of fun deciding with Hunk-of-burning-love we got dibs on. We fought over the mullet because the other one was sweating so bad. haha we were kidding, obviously. I'm in to real men, not women who look like men. (I don't mean to be rude, but ladies, if you want to be called a girl, dress like one. And loose the mullet. If you like who you are and that is full on dude-like, then don't be surprised that people use those descriptive words when mentioning you.)
"I'm not falling asleep; I've got the awake sombrero on."
-Chris
Sometimes we can stay up all night long. Other nights, we're losing it by 12:30. It's sad really. Chris and Amanda will say that they weren't falling asleep, but they were. I finally made them both take turns wearing the 'awake' sombrero. So once Chris had it on he was not letting anyone accuse him of being tired. Actually, I must have been tired too. Who comes up with an "awake sombrero." Whatevs. It worked. And really, any white person in a sombrero is automatically funny. Just like any cat in a sombrero is funny and/or creepy. If you weren't at the party, google it. You'll see what I mean!
"It's kind of childish."
-Me trying to explain to the cops what kind of party I was having at my house
Ok, you try having the cops knock on your door before midnight because someone called thinking there was a "fight" going on in our apartment. Nope, no fight.. just a few people sitting around wearing cat shirts and playing the Ellen game. Really. The more I talked about the 21st birthday Feline Fiesta, the more childish it sounded. I will admit that it was awesome because, hey, I threw the party and do a pretty good job at themed parties, but this one? I could have done without having to explain it to the cops.
"Go ahead, show us how it works...If you get famous on Ellen, give me credit."
-Cop
At least this time when the cops came to my house they were actually nice. I'm starting to wonder though if it's because they thought were were "special." If you saw the decorations and the cat pictures all over the wall, I would either because like "oh wow, they are weird" or "bahahahaha these (not so) kids are freakin' hilarious." I like to think it was the latter. Anyways, when they came we were playing Ellen's "Heads up Game." Totally fun. They were asking us about it and as we were explaining it and telling them that it records you, we actually got them on tape and they waved and said "Hi Ellen." We need to send that in. The funniest part is that it caught us talking about the cat party too. I have a feeling she'd make fun of us. Whatever..we're awesome.
"I guess you can say I'm the complete package I guess."
-Nieko to me via text
If you follow Nieko or me on twitter or facebook then you would see that yesterday I started getting these little pop up notifications letting me know that Nieko's page contained "provocative content." He just loved that. We decided that makes you just as cool as if a celebrity were to respond to you on twitter. For the record, I've had "Jeffrey Dahmer" retweet me and VH1 reply to me. Sooooo, I think we are equally cool. But it isn't a competition, I suppose. haha
But really, Nieko is the complete package ;)
"How old are you going to be on your birthday?" -Everyone to Mason who turns 2 on the 24th
"Kiersten." -Mason's response
haha, this nephew of mine is smart. Sure, mayyyyyybe he should know that he's turning two years old on his next birthday, but we have to give him credit for knowing that Kiersten's birthday was last week and for picking up how long we celebrated her birthday. I'd say he gets it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment