-Wendy
She really didn't know what Yolo meant. I had some fun with that one.
"Yeah, I hate public restrooms."
-Nieko and I after talking about why we hate them for about 10 minutes
Let's get real for a minute. Public restrooms are so gross. Obviously, I'm grateful for them but still. I thought I had some of the worst experiences with them because 1.) I hate when people can hear me pee 2.) I REALLY hate/don't know what to do when I hear someone else going to the bathroom especially when it's not just pee and 3.) Public bathroom etiquette is so...not talked about. Like, "just don't talk to me while I'm peeing, ok? it gives me stage fright."
But I never really thought about how much worse boys have it. According to Nieko, "at least we get our own personal space." It's true. Boys don't get their personal space. This convo went on to--Is it weird for boys to go and just pee in one of the stalls? Apparently it is. And let's not forget about the dude who always ignores the "never take the middle urinal" rule or the guy who talks to you at the urinal or even the guy who stares. ugh. sick.
So when it comes to public restrooms, I'm sure glad I'm not a dude. I'll take the occasional creepy lady peeking through the ridiculously large cracks in the stall than peeing standing up next to a stranger any day!
The end.
"What if I really need one and need to see if a body will fit in it?"
-Amanda about those storage boxes that go in the bed of a truck
This is one of those late night walmart things. We were buying stuff but of course someone convinced Amanda to get into the large box. A worker proceeded to tell us that "this is a business!" hahaha. I quickly told everyone to get what they needed and Amanda and I ran off laughing. embarrassing. But really, what if she really needed to see if a body would fit in there before buying it? I mean, it's creepy but still!
"I sat by myself at a Drive in once and still talked."
-Nieko talking about how he can't concentrate at the Drive-in
Note--If you want to actually watch a movie at the Drive in don't get in the same vehicle as Nieko. hahaha.
"WHOOP. A bummmmm crack!"
-Kier as she points to a "Despicable Me" movie poster
"Excuse my friend." -Me to a girl who was staring.
"...ha. That's awesome." -girl
Leave it to Kier to point out an animated crack in front of everyone at the theater. The best part was that she wasn't really meaning to point it out to everyone. I think it was more like one of those times when you think something in your head and say it out loud without thinking about it and then you just go with it.
"I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!"
-Kier with her hands in the air as she walked in the door minutes after getting engaged
This was basically her the rest of the day, she was so excited! I don't blame her. Diamonds, life changing, a cute boy, diamonds..HAPPY DAY :)
"I love Jim Carey. Have you heard of Jim Carey? Like, he's in 'Liar, Liar'...and he's all" -Kid in his TESTIMONY over the pulpit.
No joke. but WAIT, it gets better. He then directly quoted a part of the movie and does his sounds..just so you can get an idea of it watch this from 32 seconds to 1:03.
hahahahahahahhahaah I'm not freaking kidding you at all. The only thing he didn't do from that 30 some second clip was the thing with his teeth. Actually, he could have done it. I wouldn't know because I was so embarrassed that my head was buried into the pew in front of me. And that my friends, is NOT an exaggeration. I think the best part of his ramblings was after he did the Liar Liar quote, he immediately said, "No laughs? That's OK." then I felt even worse and let out a laugh. It was bad, you guys. It was so bad.
"Did you see the picture (so and so) posted?....*whisper* They scare me."
-Cole
Is it bad that sometimes babies and little kids scare us? Actually, no. I'm answering that question. I don't think it's bad. Sometimes people post pictures and think they are really cute when in reality, they aren't. I'd like to add excessive selfies of teens and adults to this as well. Please, do us a favor and limit the use of both, will ya? The last thing I want blowing up my Instagram are things that annoy me and literally give me nightmares. Please and thank you.
Also, why are things intensified when we whisper them? Weird, right?
"Guys are weird. They only go for hot messes."
-Wendy
We had an entire conversation about how
So if Hell ever freezes over and guys start only going for average girls with faux dramatic lives--WATCH out, world because Imma be a dude magnet. *Snap* ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment