"Who's deodorant did you use then?" -Jamie to Regan on they day they left for their trip
"I think I used your dad's..." -Regan
This was so funny to me. First of all, who packs away their deodorant before they use it? Also, I feel like I wouldn't use any before I used my "grandpas." Just saying. Not that my dad is gross, I just wouldn't even think to use a dudes deodorant. Leave it to Regan. haha
"I was like 'no, I don't want to swallow your tongue for the next 10 minutes. No Thank you.'... I could still smell his bad breath on my upper lip after I got home."
-Victoria
BAHAHAHAHA. Skyping with Vicky in Australia is always a good time. Her story about this Tongan kid and his kissing and horrid breath was seriously my favorite thing. It was one of those horrible kissing stories that you love to hear because it's so freaking funny but you're just so grateful that it's never been that bad for you. Because it's like, what do you do in that moment? HAHA. You pictured it right? omg. hilarious.
"Trouble, Trouble."
-Mason
Mason is so funny and he's talking more and more everyday. He even picks up on songs now so when they were here this last weekend I got to witness it. He randomly sings the "Trouble, trouble" part of Taylor Swifts song often. He even does the "DO, do, dodo, do do do dodo do," part from one of the songs on Pitch perfect...and he does it's perfectly, I might add. It's probably not a movie that little babies should be watching it but he loves the music. So funny.
Not as funny as the times when he would wake up in the morning and run out to the living room where I was camping out on the floor and he would run to the couch and Memaw would turn over and say "Hi Mason" and he'd be like "NOOO, Auntie?" You know I loved that the most. He loves me because I'm fun and I love that. Thanks to him I also had the sorest arms all weekend because he just wanted me to hold him all the time. Presh.
"I can't understand if he's saying Kiersten or Chicken."
-Regan about Mason
At first Mason wouldn't say Kier's name but now he really says it. Like one morning she wasn't there yet and he was asking for her. Super cute. Sometimes it does sound like chicken but when it's that early in the morning, I don't think the child is thinking about chicken. Idk. I could be wrong.
But it's cute.
"Life's a mystery and the rest is unknown."
-A new guy at work that I've been avoiding because he talks in quotes.
Maybe this quote blows some of your minds.. It mostly just makes me roll me eyes. This guy and work really is the cheesiest most annoying man. Yes, I understand that I work for a company that specialize in being a better person/employer/employee/teammate but that doesn't mean that you have to be a walking inspirational quote board. It's weird. And this mystery quote? He said it to me after I told him I didn't know why his stuff wasn't printing to the printer. It's like, "no, it's not a mystery... you didn't push the print button."
people.
"He's not even good."
-Kier about the cutest 4 year old on SYTYCD (That stands for "So You Think You Can Dance" for all nubes:))
Kier has been sick lately so I've been drinking my weight in orange juice which I love but hate how many calories that is (besides the point) Anyways, she was a little negative last night. But it was the funny kind of negative. Like there was the cutest little black boy that came on to SYTYCD and was doing this hip hop routine. Everyone was cheering for him.. I mean, he was 4. This ^ was Kier's first response. Haha. She kept with it too.
It's not like the kid was trying out, he was just being cute. And they sent him to Disney world because he was so small and cute and a funny little dancer. Kier was so disappointed She expected him to the like Twitch or something.
hahaha. Speaking of kids.. I can't wait for her and Cole to have kids sometime down the road. I will teach them great things.
"I'm not sniffing anything that came out of your pocket."
-Cole to Kier about not wanting to sniff her pills
I'm not sure why she had a random pill just in her pocket but she was kind of out of it last night. I don't blame her because she's sick or whatever.. But apparently her pill smelled like "shiz." Cole was not having it. But really, who wants to smell anything that is fresh out of one's pocket? It's weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment