Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday

"I didn't want to say that. ABORT! ABORT!"
-Jamie about something she wrote on Instagram
We can't be the only people who have frantically wanted to delete something we've said on someone's instagram because you either spell something wrong, forget to tag someone in the comment, or realize you said something REALLY stupid.  Like, Jamie listening to my advice and commenting on a picture of our aunt's newborn naked baby bunnies.  "Make sure you don't touch them, the mom will eat them." haha. I thought it would be funny.  But really, like they didn't already know that, or ever google things about their new born babes?  haha.  But nooooo. Once you post crap on Insty, it's done and you occasionally have to comment again to make yourself sound less stupid. 

 Instagram.  smh.  Punking people on the daily.

"Eggs come from chicken period and my mind can't even comprehend that I have gone my whole life without realizing it."
-Nieko during our text conversation about eggs.
hahahaha probably my favorite conversation of the week.  It's true, once you finally realize this about eggs, it's kind of super weird.  And is probably even making you feel funny right now because you knew that's how it was but you didn't really think about it until just now.  You might even be mind gagging right now because it's that weird and gross. Sorry about that but it's a fact that needed to be addressed. 

The kid doesn't eat eggs unless they are chocolate but for some reason I feel like he looks at all of us "egg eaters" differently now.  Like we're sick or something.  idk.  It's weird and gross, I totally get it.  But we confirmed that it's just about as weird as my actually having an FFA "egg business" in high school...Moving on.

(If any of you stop eating eggs because of this, I'm sorry.)

"I didn't know there were THAT many Mormon's here."
-Walmart worker about how empty it was during Saturday morning General Conference.
Listen, I'm not a fool.  I put conference on my DVR and set out to get stuff done during a time I knew most would be home. But really? I couldn't believe this Walmart worker. You grew up here in Utah and you are just NOW realizing the population of Mormon folk in Utah? huh...I guess (omg I just about said something rude about her job but then I stopped myself because she was actually really nice.)

"It's rated 'Nightmare' for Easton."
-Easton about Evil Dead
We told him we were seeing Evil Dead on Saturday instead of the real movie we went to see (yeah, we went to Jurassic Park 3D, get over it.) But the kid totally showed up to 'go to the movies' with us without even knowing what movie we were going too.  I like interesting movies and enjoy scary movies too so you should ALWAYS question what we are going to see before you agree to it. But there is no way him or Sam would ever go see Evil Dead.. you saw the previews, right? That girl cutting her tongue right down the middle?

umm. people really do that.  YouTube "Split Tongue Tricks" if you don't believe me.  Actually, just believe me. It's weird.

"I'd be like Chanel West Coast.. just be beautiful and contribute nothing."
-Kier about being my co-host if I ever had my own TV/You-Tube show.
Yes, we were talking about what it would be like if I had my own TV or You-Tube show.  There's no way that would ever happen or even be good, but sometimes we just kind of go off on our ideas. But any of you who have ever watched Ridiculousness or Fantasy Factory know what we're talking about with Chanel "West Coast."  I could go off just on her name but the girl really just is beautiful and sits there and says only stupid things and laughs weird.  It's whatever.  Apparently Kier thinks she could be my Chanel West Coast.  So there's that.

"I'm going to flip that old lady off." -Cole
"She didn't do anything to you."
"She looked at me weird." -cole
hahaha leave it to Cole to think that the random old lady in the van next to us wanted to start something with him.  Who knows why the old lady looked at him weird, could have been anything really... you know old people. But for him to actually flip her off? yeah right. 

So you're noticing right now that I MIGHT have slacked a little this week.  5 quotes instead of 10? How could I?  Well... I told Kier that this week was a slightly less funny week and she FINALLY agreed to do that guest post I mentioned about a month ago.  I was going to just include it on this post, but this girl is so funny, I had to give her the entire post.  So... You should read it. here. Or just go to the next post.

P.S. I only edited the format and few punctuation things because I realize she wrote this super late last night.. haha but I didn't change any way that she said things or put notes in to defend myself on how weird I am because, I quote people without letting them defend themselves all the time.  I had to be fair :) 


Happy Wednesday!
(OK, for .5 seconds I was trying to think of something to call you readers.. haha like I'm Lady Gaga or something. smh BAHAHAHA.) 
ok. bye. for real this time.

No comments: