Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A curse, An Embarrassing Story and random crap/lessons I want to remember.

Is anyone else as excited as I am about the fact that Zac Efron is in quite a few upcoming movies this year? OK, maybe not. I just love that because of the movies he's going to be in, all these pictures of him are popping up everywhere and I love it.  I just don't understand how someone can be that hunky?  Like for real.  I mean, there are a few guys around here that I've met or seen once and occasionally I'll catch myself being all like "dang!" but it's totally just in a  "you're a hunky dude" kind of thing. I don't tell them that, of course. haha. But Zac? I'd tell him.

Really, I don't know what is up with me lately.  I think the talk I had with my dad a couple of weeks ago cursed me or made me more girly or actually care about certain things that I haven't cared about for a long time.  Right now you probably just chuckled and are wondering if I'm normal.  Don't worry, I wonder that about myself all the time.  Haha But I'm serious.  That dad of mine just made something click in my brain I think. It's like I had turned certain things off for a long time (Long, boring story) and all of a sudden I'm like, "Oh, cute boy" and I'm actually paying attention to things like that more.  "Jenn? Whaaaaat?" Yeah. I know.  But it's only a titz.  Don't get too crazy ;) 

Progress.

Quick embarrassing story.  The other day I went to go get a pick-me-up cupcake for Kier (and, let's be honest, I got one for myself too) and right when I walked in, I couldn't get over how cute the kid was that was working there.  Normally this wouldn't be a problem but, you guys, he was probably a teenager...Like 18-19, I don't know. Was there a little flirting? HAHAHAHHAHA I'm not really sure.  But whatever it was, I'm not proud of it. I wouldn't even let him get me a bag for my treats because in my head I was like " ahhh. OMG. he's a baby. a cute baby. get the eff out."  I hurried and left and will probably never go back now.  Ok, I will TRY to never go back.  I mean, come on...they are my favorite cupcakes.  

Fml. whatever.

One more, non-swoony thing.

Lately some stupid things have been going on with people I really care about.  Girl drama.  
Plain and simple--most girls are super dramatic and mean.  (I say this knowing I'm also a girl who is dramatic when it comes to certain things and occasionally not the nicest of souls. But that's different and not the point:))

I'm just sick of people making things so complicated all the time.  If you don't like someone, don't pretend that you do to their face.  If you're not going to tell them, at least give them the cold shoulder so they can get the hint and have a chance to adjust or fix whatever it is or move on. Don't go talking about them to all the wrong people only to have that person find out and be blindsided by it. 

Just try not to be fake. I mean, I might not tell you that I don't like you (for the most part I have a pretty soft heart and I just don't like when people get their feelings hurt), but you can for sure tell if there is something up if I'm not making an effort to "click" with you, be around you or even talk to you.  That's just how it is. Wouldn't like people less annoying if we weren't rude but if we just gave little hints to those people we have to be around... Oh, and if people would actually pick up on those hints.  haha. jesh.

Oh and, if you've done something wrong to someone, don't try and put the blame on the other person or try to make them feel guilty.  That will just piss them off more.  They didn't do anything, you did.  So if the friend is worth keeping around, apologize and do whatever you can to make it up to that person.  Most of the time they will probably forgive you (if you are a first time offender).. but like I said.. if you don't want to lose that friend, admit that you messed up and fix it. You won't know until you try.  So get over yourself... fix it.

Ok. I'm done.

No comments: