The fun didn't stop when the next day I learned that I was
But really... My other best friends growing up are also having babies this year. Kelli in May and Megan in July. It's one thing to watch your friends get married to the loves of their lives but it's even better to watch them start their families and be all...old and stuff. Hahaha. It's fun. So many babies this year!
Now we just need to find out what Kenzington and SavyB are having because, guess what? Someone got a sewing machine for Easter. So yeah, I'll totally be that single friend who gets major points for being alone and awesome and sewing cute things for these babies. People will be all "omg, you're the cutest." and I'll be like. "ohh.. it's nothing" but deep down I'll be like, "I made that shiz, I MADE that!" yeah, that's about how it will go down. I better start practicing and remembering the Gma Hansen sewing skills.
Gotta "wow" the people somehow, I suppose. You know, since my uterus doesn't have a baby in it like everyone else this year;)
Official Congrats to the Andrus' and the Taylors :)

1 comment:
I LOVE this! I love babies and all my friends have a few now. It really is great to be the single friend who has time to sew cute stuff. You definitely get fave points for that. :)
Post a Comment