-Amy, Coworker.
Sometimes there are people at work who complain about doing work that they are supposed to do. It's quite annoying actually. Last week this happened and Amy responded with this ^^ luckily they didn't hear her but I was laughing. Actually, I'm surprised no one has ever heard us talking about them before. hmm.
"YOU SOLD SHITZIE?!"
-Liz
Last week I got a strange text from Kier asking if I would be willing to sell Shitzie, my furby that my Mom got be for Christmas. Apparently they are sold out everywhere and a guy at her work was in desperate need for one for his daughter's birthday. How am I supposed to deny a child of her one birthday wish? Especially since I've only played with Shitzie a few times and I had him trapped back in his box without batteries to let him live. I had to sell it. I probably could have gotten more money out of him but $40 to give a furby to a loving home and to make a little girl's wish come true?... it was a good deal/deed.
Hopefully they girl enjoys him as much as we did. On the real, those things are fun. If only they spoke English...well beside the "CHANGINGGG.. Whoa, whoa.." hahah. omg. Whoever thought of making the new Furby's have multiple personalities like Sybil is one weird dude, though.
"I've gotta fart. Might as well do it."
-Easton
I know this is gross but the best part was that Sam had already stunk up the entire apartment so Easton was like "might as well." Totally makes sense, I get it, but that's pretty sad when something is so stinky already that it would mask another probably deathly smell. Ew. I can't believe I live with boys sometimes. haha.
"Are you making fun of me?!"
-new EQ president
It's that moment when you totally are laughing at someone not in a bully way, but just in an "OMG, you just fell so hard at classic skating" kind of way and then that person calls you out for laughing at them. Haha I just kept laughing and was like "Yeah, you're doing great." Awkward.
"Stop calling me a douche, douche bag."
-Mom to dad
So if I haven't mentioned it already, Mom got an iphone a couple of weeks ago, so now she can FaceTime even with Dad is using the iPad. It's basically crazy. Anyways, Cole and I were FaceTiming them while they were just hanging out watching TV and seriously, they were in the funniest moods. This is the kind of stuff that happens all the time. It's all in fun and games but I just roll my eyes after I remember that they are my parents and probably shouldn't be saying Db. They're weirdly hilarious and they know it.
"AHH I DON'T KNOW YOU!!"
-Me to random girl after the Jazz game
After the Jazz game the other night everyone was herding out of the ESA trying to get across the street to wherever they were parked. It was dark, cold and there were a MILLION people leaving the building at the same time. We were standing in a HUGE crowd waiting for the the crosswalk to flash that it was safe to go when all of a sudden people just started stampeeding right through the center of the intersection.. It felt like it was like the end of the world and people were panicking trying to get away from creature that was chasing us or something. Haha I'm just saying it felt like we were in a movie, it was that dramatic.
Well all of a sudden I screamed "RUN!!" I thought Liz was behind me so I was like "LIZ, come on" as I continued to run across the street. I reached over and grabbed " her" arm really tight without thinking and realized that it wasn't Liz I was latched on too. I looked at the girl and said that ^. But the embarrassing part was that I didn't just apologize and calmly say it..I screamed it in her face. Because I'm dramatic like that. I turned around and realized Liz was further behind me almost peeing her pants because she was laughing so hard. It was horrible. I'm sure I freaked that girl out.
"Did everyone eat their hot dog?!"
-Erin, Relief Society president while unknowingly doing a really gross hand gesture
I just love her. And don't say "Omg, you just have a dirty mind." I'm not the only one who noticed it. Hilarious.
"What do you want for dinner?" -Me to Kier who had been in a little car accident
"Ice chips and Loratabs?" -Kier
"I'm in." -me.
And this is why we are friends.
hahahaha. jk. But really.
She settled for some Ibuprofen and Crowne burger. It did the trick.
"Push your cuticles back with it." -Me to Cole handing him the cuticle pusher
"He doesn't have any!" -Kier
*Whisper* "I'm awesome." -Cole
If the cuticle thing is really what determines one's awesomeness--I'm screwed. Good for you COLE.
"We'll be puppy parents!"
-Nieko
So it's not official or anything but there is a good chance that we will be fostering a baby puppy until someone agrees to adopt. It's kind of a big deal for me to agree but I told Nieko that it's only because it's temporary and because "he had me at euthanize." I don't want any puppy to DIE. that's just sad. Of course Nieko knew the words he needed to say and the pictures he needed to send me to get me to agree. (That boy) haha It's all good. We'll see if it for sure happens, how it goes, and then we will go from there. PUPPIES!! haha.
1 comment:
out of this whole post my favorite part is: just in an "OMG, you just fell so hard at classic skating" kind of way, hahahaha I can't even handle it. You're so funny
Post a Comment