"I never want you guys to leave."
-Kier about us being at her house
I suppose we should go over to her house more often. Come to think of it, I think that was the only time I've been over there since Cole and her have been dating. I guess that's what happens when you live with your boyfriend's ex. #awkward. But Anna's birthday was a success and I guess you can say we are the life of the party.. I wouldn't want us to leave either.
"It was nice meeting you... You make me laugh. I was watching you pretend to put the food down your shirt.. hilarious."
-Kid
Here's the thing.. this kid was super cute and I totally made a connection with him when I told him that he should really grow out his facial hair (the theme was lumberjack/mustache and he had some really convincing stuff going on... we won't talk about the fact that he mentioned that his mommy did it for him. moving on.) But I just really don't like the idea of people watching me without me knowing. It super weirds me out. Yes, people watching is on my top 10 things I like to do but I usually don't..scratch that..I NEVER, admit to the person that I was watching them. It's weird. Anyways, in the end the kid balanced out his creepy comment with his cute points but I'm not sure if it was the fake facial hair that did it for me. Dang it. All creepy comments aside, I'm still a little embarrassed. I don't know why I was pretending to put the food down my shirt...meh.
"You're right. This is embarrassing."
-Chris to me while sitting in the car waiting for Nieko and Cole to scope out the dumpster treasure behind Krispy Creme
I won't go too far into detail because the idea behind what was actually being done is quite frankly hilarious but dumpster "browsing" really makes me uncomfortable. I don't care if it's at night or where it is... Chris and I didn't even want to be associated with it. I kind of envy people who have no shame when it comes to stupid things that don't matter at all. Me, though? HA. If someone were to come up to me or see me doing something like that I would literally want to be dead. Preferably buried in the dumpster filled with leftover glazed donuts and garbage where I belong because I was THAT embarrassing of a person.
Dramatic?
slightly.
"I bet she doesn't remember my name either."
-Bailey. The kid's name is BAILEY.
I've decided that one of the worst things is when you know you've met someone a few times and you can't remember their name but they come up to you, look you square in the eye and say, "How are you, Jenn?" *cue the swear word in my head and a overly excited "OMG, HEY!!!!! HOW ARE YOU!?"* I just hate it. You might as well be telling the person that they weren't interesting or important even though you obviously made a little impression or were memorable in some way whether it was for good or bad reasons.
The worst part was that the kid was clinging to me quite a bit that night and I just couldn't remember his name. I had one moment to ask someone what his name was (the party host) and even she didn't remember. Then I felt really bad...the kid is ALWAYS over there. But she knew it started with a B. That information semi-saved me later when I was telling someone else that I didn't remember his name and "B" called me out in front of everyone. Embarrassing. Luckily I was able to say "it starts with a B, right?"
omg. I just want to know what he was hoping to get out of that? Well, I won't forget his name from there on out, that's for sure. Except I probably won't see him again considering I only see him when I go over to their apartment once a year. haha
"You're clever on twitter. Witty!"
-Trevor
I like meeting people in real life whom I've only been introduced to through Twitter. This happened twice this week...
"Kier, I just have to tell you..Cole's sister is the funniest person ever. His friends are fun too."
-Kier's roommate
"What do you think I've been doing? Sitting around not having fun."
-Kier
I'm not trying to convince you that I'm funny or that all of my friends are funny by posting all of these things about people saying so. I just think it's funny that people even doubt us. And we don't TRY to be funny or fun...we just simply choose to 1) speak our minds even when we probably shouldn't. 2) make people feel awkward for sport 3) Make fools out of ourselves and not care [minus the dumpster diving. never.]
4.) We simply choose not to be boring.
That's all it is. That and a little/lot of Red Bull occasionally. Friday wasn't my finest hour.. I was close to a 9.5 on the Jenn Embarrassment Scale...it's whatever.
"Remember when those guys thought you were getting raped?"
-Nieko
So there was one point in the weekend where I randomly decided to make a scene. And by that I (for some reason) started doing the full out fake ugly cry really loud in the car while some people were walking by. I don't even remember why I started doing it. All I know is dumb me got carried away and didn't realize that it might have sounded ...well, "not OK." Like I was in trouble or something. I think a couple of people were really concerned about what was going on in the car. Chris' response after telling me to bascailly calm down...
"Oscar winning performance"
What can I say? I commit. 100%. I really should have been an actress or something. Everyone loves the funny, slightly inappropriate chubby girl who can instantly fake a few tears.
Dang it, I could have been rich. smh.
haha kidding.
"FLYING V!!!!!!"
-Cole
For FHE on Monday we played broom hockey. Of course Cole walked in with a hardcore duct taped, wooden handled broom. Everyone was commenting on how great and hardcore it was. The game started, Cole got the ball and screamed "FLYING V!!!!" just like a scene right out of Mighty Ducks. As he pulled back his broom for the hit ( on his first real hit, mind you) his broom snapped right in half. hahahaha. It was the funniest thing. I guess that's what he gets for being cocky. I was dying.
*QUACK, QUACK, QUACK. QUACK.*
"You look cute." *Exits room* "BAHAHHAHAA."
-my dear, loving brother
He just happened to walk into my room while I had a chocolate strawberry face mask on so of course the comment wasn't sincere. Basically it translates in guy terms into "WOOF."
he's rude.
1 comment:
Hahaha i love it! I can't wait to see you all on Friday! :)
Post a Comment