Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Patience.

I've decided that if I ever get married someday, I will make a really good wife.  And as long as my kids don't do creepy things, I will probably be a good mom too. (haha jk But really.  I think I could be a great mom. I just have to get over that whole barf/poopy diaper thing). Anyways,  I get crap done.  I'm organized, I'm fun most of the time and I try really hard to make people happy and try my hardest to be patient and understanding.   

But there are somedays where I just want to pull a Britney... Of course I just plot things in my head occasionally and don't actually do these things I'm about to list.  But, if I wasn't so anal about things being clean and taken care of then I would totally make these things happen:

I want to see how long I can go without grocery shopping before the boys go and do it for once. 
"You're hungry?  Wah. So are people in china.  Go to Walmart, do not pass go, do not collect $200."

I want to hide all the "essentials" and see what they do.  
"No toilet paper? Oh sorry.  Forgot.  Better improvise or go get some!"

I want to shred every piece of dirty clothing that is left on the floor of the main bathroom.
"oops.  I thought you didn't want this anymore."

I want to never clean the main bathroom/Toilet and see how gross it gets before they clean it.
"Good luck ever trying to get a girl to marry you, nasty!"

There are just some things moms/wives do that go unnoticed.  I'm sad that I'm just figuring it out in my twenties.  I'm sad for my mom and how ungrateful we were growing up.  Mom always took care of everything.  She might not have cooked fancy meals or anything but she took care of us and always made sure that we had the things we needed.  I am who I am because of my mother and her example.  HA.  I'm sure there are days where mom wanted to run away and never come back.  Actually, come to think of it, I think she didn't get in the car once and leave for a few minutes before.  haha.  I only laugh about it now because I totally get it.  No one wants to feel used or not appreciated, but it's easy to let things get that way when we are being lazy and selfish.

Really though, if I go back into the kitchen right now and their cereal bowls and dirty dishes are in the sink that I JUST emptied into the dishwasher 30 minutes ago.. they are going to wish they never moved in with me. 

haha I wish.  Mom's, wives, or other twisted people who've put themselves into a similar situation as me, you totally know that is just a front.  I will probably just end up doing something like this.

1.) Make a "UH!" *Growl* sound
2.) loudly put the dishes into the dishwasher.

Oh being a women.

Patience... Still learning it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe You will be a awesome wife save mom one day... i lost my patience and did the whole " you dont appreciate me" talk a few times this weekend... sounds like you need a Jen timeout :) ugh.... you are a good sister... i admire that about you!!

Savanna said...

Ok so 1. you are amazing! 2. You need to have a Come to Jesus talk with them, they will keep doing the same ol stuff because you take care of it all. I remember when my mom yelled at us for a good half an hour, then cried, then we cleaned. Bless! Love you!! I guess you are pretty prepped for marriage! HA!