-Kier
Hahaha. The best thing was that High School wasn't that long ago for her. Ohh how I envy her youth. (Jk she's probably more adult than I am). But it's OK, Kier, if you were a nerd, I feel like you were probably the coolest of all the nerds. And I mean that. From the heart :)
"He is such a Tool. He was my roommate so I feel like I can say that lovingly."
-Alex
HAHAHA. Really though, don't we all know one of those people? You're totally their friend and all and you occasionally hang out or text but in reality, they're a Tool or, for lack of better words, a mini d-bag? Oh yeah. You probably know more than one.
"On a scale of 1 to Starship 5,000..."
-Nieko about my levels of yelling
Once upon a time (last summer) Nieko convinced me to
Unlike Nicki Minaj, that is one Starship I don't want to go on one more time.
"I got it at American Eagle." -me
"Isn't that for skinny people?!" -Melissa
HAHAHAHAHAHA No secret, guys. I'm a few miles past "skinny" so it totally didn't offend me when she said this... Especially since she's pretty close to the same size as I am and HELLO, I know what I am and I am NOT skinny. SO I got a good laugh out of it and pointed her to the world of shopping outside of Gordman's. Apparently she gets her Jeans there. Meh. Never been. But I look at it this way, you can either choose to be offended OR take it the other way and be like... Yeah, she thinks I'm skinny since I shop there. *Woot.Woot.*RAISE THE ROOF*
Blatant lie, but shhhh, just go with it.
"Now I can truly say...You.are.a.HOOT."
-Kier
I think I might have quoted it the first time that I met Kiersten on this blog actually. Back then I knew that Cole was texting Anna's friend and I was like, really not in the mood for him to get another GF in fear that she would be annoying and ruin my life. (not dramatic). So when I ran into Anna at some stupid YSA dance at Weber State we were leaving already because it was super lame and they were just getting there. The first thing Kier said to me was "I hear you're a HOOT." I'm pretty sure I fake laughed and made a face at Nieko because, like I said, I'm occasionally rude and I just didn't want to get involved with any of Cole's relationships. Anyways, I could tell she was cute and nice but that was about it. I just was like "who calls someone a hoot?" haha Nieko and I laughed about that for a while actually. Until, they started really dating and I quickly fell in friendship/girl love with her. haha. so, there you have it. So this weekend we laughed more than I've laughed in a really long time and she finally was able to say that I'm a hoot.
....took her long enough :) haha
"Is she crying?!"
-Super annoying girl behind me at the movie Theater.
So I had my first really big panic attack of the year. We were seeing Olympus Has Fallen which is already a stressful movie anyways especially for someone who has family moving there in the next couple of months. Not-so-Spoiler--lots of people die and the White House gets taken over. It's a nightmare. I knew what I was getting myself into when I went to the movie but I wasn't expecting someone to yell racial slurs in the middle of the theater and for 3 crazy men to get up and run up and down the stairs screaming the F word asking everyone in the front of the theater to man up to whoever said the "N word." It was scary. You guys, I could tell more about it, but I won't. Just in my mind I knew that I was going to get shot and the first thing I thought was "Dark Knight. Shooting. How am I going to hide/get out of here?" It was bad. So when I have panic attacks like these, I'm totally irrational, I can't breathe, and I cry a little. Well, it happened. Right there in the theater. Of course the annoying girl behind me had to make comments. If I had my head on straight at the time and could control my heart rate I totally would have turned around or something and been like "B, you don't know my LIFE!" something like that.
"Blah, blah, blah, ...blah, blah, blah. *change profile picture*bash everyone for having different beliefs*
...blah. blah. BLAHHHHHHHHH."
-Everyone (minus a handful of people) on Facebook right now.
Am I the only one who is beyond annoyed with Facebook right now? I was talking a few days ago about how Facebook is border-line depressing these days and that was BEFORE all of this equality stuff exploded yesterday. It's annoying. Mostly because I hate that people are so rude to each other; it really makes me sad. I get that people are passionate about the topic of gay marriage and equal rights, and I'm a little envious of their passion, but I would never bash someone for believing what they believe. That's not me at all. I'm not saying everyone should be like me, but I feel like I'm 10 times less annoying :) so there's that.
My stance on what is going on is simply this: figure out what you believe and spend time fighting for the cause if that's what you want to do...but never make someone feel little or personally attacked for believing what they do, even if you 100% don't agree with it.
I just want people to be nicer (and less annoying). I don't feel like that's asking for much.
No comments:
Post a Comment