Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Don't think, just type. Actually, what am I saying? These are my thoughts. 15 minutes in my head. Annnnd go.

I freak out about the dumbest things.  Yesterday, I couldn't stand that my nails weren't painted for one day.  It was a big deal.  I hated that it was a big deal, but it was. This last week/month I've been freaking out about what to do when my apartment contract is up at the end of April because of roommate situations, people being in different stages of life, and me just being like, "Merp."  Isn't it funny that my pathetic "Mid-single" aged life is determined on an apartment contract and what other people around me are doing with their lives?  It's like, "...so, the contract's almost up.  Now what? Where will I be in 6, or 12 months or where will Cole be.. because that's what I have to sign up for.  The next 6 or 12 months of my life." I hate it.  Almost as much as I hate that now that I'm 25 I'm considered a "Mid-Single Adult."  Did you know they have firesides just for us?  I heard two of my older mid-single adult friends in the ward say that they only went to one of those firesides but stopped because they basically were told they were a failure for not being married.  But really, what's new?  We DO live in Utah.  I've been told that for years already so it's not a secret that that is what people think about you.  Get over it.  You're just a mid-single LOSER.  haha jk. I'll be the first to tell you that if you're like me, you aren'ta  loser.  I'm not a loser and that's not a secret. You know what is a secret though?  HA. Good try.  I can't tell you because they are secret.  A couple of them, in fact. [I'll blog about that later on.]  But I will just tell you that feel like 2013 is going to be a big year for a lot of people.  When I say big year, I mean that I hope it's a GOOD, big year.  We're due for it since 2012 was just kind of crappy for a lot of people I love.

*hmmm. * Sigh* yawn*

How is time going by so fast but winter seems to be lasting so long?  I need some freaking sun around here.  Not just because I'm freakishly white under all these layers of clothes but because the sun, green grass, and being  outside just makes me happy.  Not saying that I do a lot of outside activities, but you get my point.  I'm sick of the cold.  I'm sick of the snow.  

OK..Now I sound negative even though I know most of you hate this point of the winter too.  Something Positive.. um.. This weekend I'm going to Vegas for a quick one night stay in Vegas! Kier has never been before so her, Sam, Cole and I got tickets to see Imagine Dragons at the Hard Rock on Saturday night. So we're going for a quick trip.  I really don't LOVE car rides over 3 hours but I don't have to drive, so I'm happy about that. I also scored us a night at the Cosmopolitan so that should be fun. It really will just be kind of nice to get away for a minute. oh, look at me.. being positive!

Well, 15 minutes are up. 
Here's to a Fantastic day and trying to not freak out about anything for remainder of it.  I mean it.  No freak outs.  

Positive thoughts------> Positive Energy:) 

No comments: